Chapter 2: Here to pick-up

You wake up in a lab with belts tying you down. You look around to find nobody when suddenly you hear footsteps. This is too well lit up and too neat to be an evil underground layer. "Hello, there Wonder Woman!" A short goateed man wearing a brown shirt and khakis said walking towards you. 

"Where am I? Who are you? And where are my brothers? I swear on Frigga If you even touch them, I shall rip out your heart and feed them to your children." I yelled trying to escape. 

"All right, Evil Queen, I don't know what you're talking about," He said walking around you "And really feed my heart to my kids? That's a bit much don't you think?" He turned to face you again. "But first, I need to know where are you keeping Thor and Loki or would you like to meet my latest nano-bot tech blasters?" 

"Wait you think I have Thor and Loki?" You looked at him, seeing the same confusion on his face. 

"If you're not part of them why were you walking around Hydra's building?" He asked.

Not paying too much attention to what this man was saying you looked around trying to figure out how you were to get out of there and what this weird short man needed from Thor and Loki? 

"Mr. Stark, Dr.  Banner, and Ms. Romanoff are here to see you," A voice said. "Tell them to come in, and-" you cut him off. "Wait you're Stark, like Iron Man? and Banner and Romanoff, that's Bruce and Nat?" 

"All right creepy, who actually are you? And how do you know us?" Tony said opening the door to greet Natasha and Bruce. 

"Thor and Loki are my brothers, I am Y/N Odindottir of Asgard, Heimdall told me that Thor and Loki were in danger so I came to save them, now can you please get me out of these chains, I have to go help them." Tony and Bruce looked at each other confused as to why the Asgardian brothers never told them about you. "So, why did Thor not tell us that they had a hot sister?" Nat asked while removing the cuffs. 

"Probably because of that!" Tony said pointing at Dr. Banner standing shook at the door not taking his eyes off you. 

 After you explained everything about you and why you are on Earth. You managed to leave out the part about being banished to come back and why. They are dead there is no point in telling these people about them

As you listened to Tony talk about how they were monitoring the building made your blood boil. Stark is an idiot, why are they sitting here watching the building when you could just go in and take them out and get your brothers back?

"This is atrocious! WHY are you just sitting here watching a building, when they could be doing bad things to them inside? You know what I am done, I am going there again and I am getting my brothers back, I don't know if you hear but I only have 13 hours to take them back before being forever banished." Again! You stood up but before you could walk away, Nat stopped you.

"You can't go there alone, although you don't know all of us you are still family and we can't afford to lose you to them, at any costs," Nat said standing there holding your hand. "They won't hurt them, They don't need them, they need someone else... They are just using them as bait so we can get them the someone else." Tony said connecting a tiny device to some other device. 

The video:

Tall man: "If you don't find and send us your golden boy in 2 weeks, the next video will be of me blowing blondie and tricks' heads off. Remember! 2 weeks." The tall man spoke as Thor and Loki sat there unconsciously.

"This is what we are up against, Thor and Loki are the strongest people out of all of us and they have them sitting there clinging on to life, this is why we have to plan before we attack," Bruce said walking towards you. 

"Who does he want, where is he and why can't we just give them him?" You said with tears running down your face, the last time you saw them like them you almost lost them and lost your mother. You couldn't afford to lose another family member.  "We can't lose them, or anyone else in the processes of getting them back, and-" Clint was interrupted by Tony. "I don't know how you do things in Asgard but here we make sure nobody gets hurt without reason, even when it comes to someone we don't like," He said walking out of the room, Bruce followed him out.

*A/N I am sorry that this is taking so long to get to the plot, I really wanted to build up the plot so it makes more sense*

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--