Chapter 16: Father's little girl

The next day

You wake up in your bed, frantically you look around trying to figure out what happened after, and if what happened, actually happened. As you try to get up a sharp pain shook from your hands, you look down to see your hands burnt. You call out for Loki and your mother. Loki comes in the walls while Thor and Frigga rush in to see you.

"Y/N, you up! How are you doing dear?" Loki said hugging you. You hugged all of them then turned to your mother. 

"Mother, why are my hands burned?" You asked trying to push down the pain.

"Well, your powers are still a curse you broke the curse on your father, you will never be able to break your curse, if you do you will lose your powers. But since it is a curse when you use too much at once, it will burn you." She said sitting down next to me.

"Oh my god, mother, FATHER! How is father?" You asked you realized that he passed out.

"He is fine, just needs to rest for a little while he should be back to normal in a few days," She said.

"I- What do I do now mother?" You asked while you rest your head on her lap. "The pain, the powers how do control it all?"

"You will need time darling, you will gain control over everything, just be patient. But for right now you need to get some food, who knows how long it's been since you ate anything. Come on now I have ordered the kitchen to cook all your favorite items." She said to get you up and pull you off the bed. Her touch made the burns go away. 

You looked up at her confused, but she just smiled. 

Over the next few days, while your father was recovering, you trained with your brother and tried to control your powers. Your nightmares became worst, and more amplified because of the powers being so wild and still raw, but Frigga helped manage them.

"So, I am guessing today is the day you two plan to finally beat me huh, brother?" Thor cocked his head to the side as you and Loki are getting up off the floor after individually getting your asses whopped by Thor. You look at Loki already knowing what to do. Loki ran towards Thor while you ran around them. Loki tried to punch Thor in his left rib but as Thor avoided Loki's jab you swopped in for the back and took him down. Loki then locked his legs and you had him in a headlock. "Say it, brother!" You said strangling him. "Say I'm stronger and smarter than you." 

"Fine! You're stronger and smarter than me" Thor tapped out, gasping for air. You and Loki looked at each other and laughed when a guard came in and announced Odin's recovery. All of you got up and sped to his chamber. 

"Father! Father are you alright?" You said kneeling down beside his bed. "I did it father, I broke the curse on you. You don't have to feel my pain anymore!" Your voice filled with excitement as you told your father about your accomplishments.

"You know, when you were little, I still remember whenever you beat your brothers in any skilled competition you would always come back to me and tell me all about it. Your eyes filled with joy as your hands wildly moved, trying to recreate your victory. Just like this." He looked at your puffy eyes. "I have missed you so much Y/N," He said sitting up. 

"I missed you too, father!" You hugged him. "I have been training with mother on controlling my powers I swear in a few months I will get a hold of it." You said as you got up. 

"My daughter," Odin sighed under his breath.

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--