Chapter 5:The Room

You were finally alone, after a long time you were conscious, up and alone. You walked to the closet and put Nat's clothes up. The closet had a few clothes in it already, 3 hoodies, 2 pairs of shorts, and a few hand gloves. You pushed the clothes aside and hung Nat's clothes up. You looked around the room, you were alone, with no spells, no one watching, no one to take care of, and no one to take care of you. Alone. So many feelings rushed up and down. Pain, relief, happiness, anger, fear, and loneliness. From the last time, you came to Earth till now you were on a 24/7 constant watch. Odin didn't want you to get in trouble again, not after the last time, not after what happened to him. "It wasn't your fault" You tried to tell yourself pushing the thoughts of him down. Now, all you have to do is save your brothers. 

You look at the time, still having a few hours in hand so you went to get the suit from the bed so you can try it on. It looked similar to Nat's but with an extra layer of a leather jacket. You looked at it then at the clock. You had time so you decided to wear one of the hoodies that were already in the closet and go for a run. 

After the run, you went up to the room and changed into your suit, and stood there looking around the room. It felt weird, it felt familiar but you couldn't quite tell what it was. A sense of home, a sense of safety. But why? You have never been here before, yet this didn't feel new, the hoodie didn't feel new, everything about this room felt so familiar.

"Hey! Oh my god, you look amazing in that!" Nat said trying to capture in the suit. 

"It feels a bit weird tho, a bit body-hugging don't you think?" You said looking at her. 

"Well you'll get used to it, now we have to go, Tony and the rest of the gang are waiting in the jet." 

On the jet, Clint was getting his bow and arrows together while Tony and Bruce were standing over a table. "Okay Y/N, we show up with Rogers, get him close enough to them, and then attack. They know all of us except for you so we will go with him while you will have to disarm the other hostiles while we distract them, Nat and Clint will be with you. Bruce will stay up here and lead you guys. Remember no one gets hurt, got it?" Tony stood firm explaining the mission. The closer that you got the faster your heart raced. Nobody gets hurt, you reminded yourself.

Nat, Clint, and you got out a few feet before the base, so you could sneak in while Tony distracts them. Who was this Rogers, they need

"Okay there is no one in the left wing, get in through there, Nat and Y/N go in and Clint stays at a distance behind them," Bruce said through the intercom. Nat and you went into the base taking down as many people as possible. 

You guys searched for Thor and Loki. This is HYDRA they would never actually bring them to you, so Tony planned to be outside with the Rogers dude so you can try to find Thor and Loki. You walked and walked through the hallways 'disarming' everyone on the way. As you turned at the end of the hallway you hear a herd of steps coming towards you. You closed your eyes and opened with fire in my pupils, hovering above the ground, trying to absorb the energy around you. As the steps got closers your eyes grew even purple and with one swing all the hostiles that were coming your way fell to the ground. 

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Nat said walking over the fallen bodies. With a small smirk in response, you walked towards a locked door. 

"Nat, I think they might be in here" You slowly tried to open the door. 

"I don't think that is such a good Idea" The man from the video. He held a gun up to Nat's head. You slowly raised your hands in a forfeit and backed away from the door. "You think I wouldn't notice two ladies in catsuits walking in?" He said while walking towards you, still having Nat squirming in his grip. "You never trust a Stark, an-" As he walked closer to you, Clint came in from the back and tased the man making him fall and let go of Nat. All three of you opened the door and walked down the stairs to see a prison setting. 

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--