Chapter 33: Here with a friend!

"Why have you brought a mortal here?" Odin asked standing up from his throne. 

"Father, he is Bucky, he is my friend and wanted to see where I was from so I thought I could bring him here." You said stepping forward, avoiding Loki's and Bucky's stare. Odin looked at the three of you for a second and spoke, "Fine! I will have the guards show him to his room, he can stay but I will the guards keep a close eye on him" You walked up to your father give him a hug and hurry Bucky and Loki out of the room. "We aren't done talk, Y/N. You when to earth without my permission." You stoped and turned to him .

"Well, I only when to save your sons asses. I think that deserves a thanks father" You smile. Odin shakes his head at your cockiness and gives you smile. 

You, Bucky and Loki walk to your room in silence not wanting to talk about what happen with Odin in front of the guards. You enter the room and immediately fall on your bed letting out a sigh "Ah, I miss this so much!" 

"So, we are just not gonna talk about the fact that you introduced me as your friend to your father." Bucky's tone was dour. "Why would you do that?"

"Because if my father know that you are my boyfriend, those guards that brought us here would have sliced us in half."

"Y/N!" Loki pushed himself off the wall.

"What?"

"You have to tell him, you can't just keep hiding it away. He will find out eventually."

"Loki-"

"It is fine, you didn't think he would come back" He nudged his head toward Bucky, "Tell him." 

"Tell me what?" Bucky stepped closer to you. You got up from your bed and walked Bucky to your balcony. 

"Bucky, after that day, when I came back, after all the powers" 

"Y/N babe, you have speak properly." He held your face pulling you closer. His touch all of a sudden made guilt run around your body. Tears started forming in your eyes, no matter how much you tried to push them down. You held his hands and brought it to your lip to place a soft kiss on his red knuckles. 

"After I started living here, I couldn't move on, I wanted to, but I couldn't." You look up at his ocean eyes. "I though maybe if I started seeing someone I could." You sucked a deep breath. "I- I have a boyfriend here." You looked down again, "I didn't think, I didn't know I would every find you again. I am sorry buck" You look up at his face with tears in your eyes blurring your vision. "I am sorry."

"Doll, please stop" Bucky wiped the tears from your eyes. "stop crying, its okay. Why are you crying? It's okay, please don't cry, I hate seeing you cry. Please" He let you wrap your hands around him. Smoothing your hair trying to calm you down "It's okay, don't worry about it okay. We will do something about it later" He said placing a kiss on your head and wrapping his hands around your back and leaning his head on yours looking at the view of your balcony. "You know what you are right, this view is way better than my room" He laughed. You pulled away giving him a smile and looked out at the scenery. 

"I will leave you two alone" Loki interrupted. You turned back and gave a small smile. Before he walked out he stopped at the door "I will get Thor updated, You guys rest up for today, I will see you two tomorrow at dawn in the garden." He said as he walked out. You go back to admiring the view and being able to do it with Bucky by your side. 

"I used to just sit here for hours on end thinking about you, longing for you, wanting to just sit here and spend the rest of my life with you." You broke the silence, a tear rolling down your eye at the memories of you sitting here in thinking about Bucky, wanting to be with him. Bucky looked down at you "Well you can now. What's stopping you doll?"