Chapter 15: Channel your powers

"You can not do this, Y/N... I can't- " Loki looked at you with teary eyes "I can't lose you, again." Tears started rolling down your eyes. 

"I know brother,  but I can't imagine a life without him. He-" You get cut off by Thor who just entered your chamber. 

"So, what about us? You keep saying you can't live without him, but how are we supposed to live without you? How are we supposed to be okay with the fact that you are going to kill yourself and we are not able to stop you? What about the torture of that... ON US?" Thor said as anger and sadness filled his voice. 

"Brother," you said.

"No, Y/N. Everyone always said you were the most caring and kind of them all. That you were the strongest of us all. But that's not true. You're the most selfish person, I have ever met."

"Bother please," Loki tried to stop Thor. You fell on your knees as Thor continued to unleash the truth on you.

 "You fled Asgard when your own responsibilities got too much for you, and now you gonna break this family again because of some mortal, who isn't even alive." Thor looked at you with disgust he started walking closer to you.

"Brother stop," Loki tried to push Thor away. 

"No, Loki don't stop me. She has to know the consequences of her actions. She can't keep hurting us, can't keep hurting herself like this. You know I used to be so proud of you when you charged into battle so fearlessly. Now, I can't even look at your face." He said walking away. 

Loki tried to follow him out but stopped at the door when he saw you fall unconscious. 

Hours later you woke up on your old bed while Thor, Loki, and Frigga were talking about how to help you with the pains.

"Love! You're awake!" Frigga came close to you and kindly rubbed your cheek. 

"Mother, I-I am so sorry, I didn't mean to cause all this pain on our family, I was so selfish. My hate towards father clouded my sanity and I didn't even bother to tell you guys how I was feeling." You looked at her while the tears blurred your vision.

"I forgive you, daughter. I always will." Frigga got up looked at Thor. "Why would you do that to her after all she has gone through?" 

"Mother I-" Thor tried to explain himself but you cut him off.

"No mother, he is right. I didn't think of consequences to my actions when I hurt you guys before." You turn to Thor. "But now I know, and brother trust me, I need to do this. The memory wipe will only be a temporary fix, what I am going to do will make sure I will never hurt this family again." You get up. "Tell father to meet me at the medicinal chambers. You guys are welcome to join him but remember nothing is going to stop me from going through with this." You walk out of the room and, into the medicinal chambers. 

A few mins later your family enters the room. 

"Are you sure you want to go through with this, Y/N?" Loki asked. 

"She will be fine, she is the strongest Asgardian," Thor said pushing Loki aside. "Just promise me Y/N that you will make out fine, and that we can go back to being a normal family again. No more surprises" He said hugging you. 

"All right daughter, I will give you back your powers now, but know that it is up to channel in all your powers, and break the curse," Odin said, then he went on reciting an old Asgardian spell. As his chants were done you felt your powers come back with a strong force. 

You squealed as a rainbow of purple clouds surrounded you, lifting you. 

"You can stop if you want Y/N, don't forget that!" Thor yelled. 

You didn't answer, just continue to try to focus on the power.

Your screams just get louder and louder as you tried to gain the powers back. A cloud of eminence thunders and flashes of lightning surrounded you keeping your family out of the little bubble. The storm around you grew as you tried to yield more power now consuming the whole room. 

"Y/N, you have to stop, NOW!" Thor yelled. 

"No brother! I can't stop now, it is too late for that." You yell trying to push away the sadness of never being about to see them again. 

Thor runs to Odin who fainted as he couldn't take your pain anymore. "Father! No!" He cried, "Y/N you have to stop father can't take it anymore" 

You try to stop but the powers already consumed too much of you. "Brother I can't stop it, it's too much" You cried for your brother's help, struggling to stop the powers from consuming you completely. You closed your eyes to focus on trying to stop, but then let the power take over.

 As you loosen up the first thing you see is Bucky.

Memory

"Promise me you will never leave me doll," Bucky said looking at you while he traces your jawline with his finger. 

BuckyA single tear rolled down your face.

 "Where is that coming from?" You said, trying to hide your blush.

"It's just... I don't want something so good in my life to end. My life has mostly been tragic events and sad endings. I don't want us to have a sad ending too. If for whatever reason we split can you promise me that you will still always be my best friend?" Just the thought of you two splitting made you tear up. 

"I promise Buck," You said wiping away the tear.

Bucky smiled making your heart drop. His smile was the purest of them all

"I love you Y/N," he mumbled, but before you could say anything you were interrupted by Steve's voice, so you got your things and left the place.

"I love you too, Bucky!" You said as you let the power consume you. Thinking of Bucky and your times together made the pain of the powers subside.  Letting go of everything, you let it take over you, floating you as the storm circled you, making Thor and Loki take your parents out of the room, and leaving you alone. The thunder, the lighting, and the clouds all amplified. But all you thought about was Bucky, how you couldn't help him on the train. Then suddenly your eyes shot open for a second to a ring of purple fire replacing your hazelnut iris. You swing your hands trying to control the powers, absorbing everything. Thinking about that day helped you dominate the powers letting you have control over it. You started levitating up again. 

"Y/N you have to stop!" Thor said coming in. "It's too much power for you to handle!"

"No brother," You said trying to concentrate on the powers and on breaking the curse.

When you slowly bring your hands together trying to concentrate the power on breaking the curse. Once you reach the limit you let go, causing a wave of purple fog to spread all around you, all around Asgard. causing you to fall unconscious from a deathly height. 

Loki slid in just in time, catching you before you hit the floor. "I got you Y/N, I always do!" The touch of your brother brought you back, as he slowly set you down.

"Loki! I-I did it! I broke the curse, I harnessed the powers." You said as tears of joy fell down the sides of your face. 

Thor came you, crouched down next to you guys. "You did! I can't believe you did it" He said wiping away your tears. As he did that you looked at his eyes, they haven't filled with disgust anymore, but love. 

You tried to get up but fell unconscious again, feeling completely drained.

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--