Chapter 50: Loki is...

"Maaaa" Becky called out.

"Mama look who's here!" She ran into the kitchen where you were preparing lunch. 

"Who's here, honey?" You turned around to see your kid panting as she pointed to the door. Her silky, curly brown hair falling around her soft face, her affectionate blue eyes shining as the crisp afternoon sunlight hit them. The heart necklace Bucky gave you, loosely hanging around her neck. You had given it to her on her fourth birthday, seeing that she had Bucky's heart, too.

She was an exact replica of Bucky, from the way she looked to the way she acts too. 

"Uncle Steebe, tetya(aunty) Nat, and birdman are here," She yelled after she caught her breath.

"Birdman?" Sam questioned, running into the kitchen and picking her off her feet.

"Yeah, daddy said that was your name." She giggled at him as she hugged him.

"Oh, did he now?" Sam questioned, tickling her.

"Daddy!" She yelled, "Daddy, birdman is tickling me!!!"

"Alright, Sam put her down before she pukes on you," You laughed as he set her down on the kitchen counter.

"So, how are you guys?" You asked as you heard Steve and Nat stepped into the kitchen area, their posture not as stoic and upright as usual, their shoulders hanging, and dragged.

"Good, how are you guys going?" Nat gave you a sad smile and hugged you before going to play with Becky.

"You know, Stark really missed you guys?" Steve said pulling away from the hug before joining Nat and Sam.

"Yeah well, he is always welcomed here. I can't do anything if he doesn't want to come over." You turned around to check on the pot, not noticing the slight drop in the expression on Steve, Sam, and Nat's faces.

Bucky walked in following them, first coming to you and kissing your forehead before going to Becky and hugging her.

"I missed you so much, little mama!" He whispered as he held her messy, frizzy hair behind her ears.

"But, I was right here daddy!" She laughed brushing her nose against his.

"Yeah I know, but I didn't see you in..." He checked his watch, "Huh! 30 mins!" He gasped making her fall back giggling.

"Ah, you can't go 30 mins without seeing your daughter but you can go 70 years without seeing me?" You scoffed, bringing your hand to your chest. "I see how it is."

Bucky walks up to you, wrapping his hands around your waist and leaning his head on your collarbone placing feather-light kisses on your neck. "Ohh don't say that Y/N, you know you're my doll," He glanced at Becky sitting on the counter playing with Steve, her favorite uncle. "but she is my little mama."

"Again, I don't think that is supposed to make me feel any better." You smiled leaning back onto his shoulder, squeezing his hand in response.

"You should! I wouldn't have her if not for you." He smiled kissing your cheek.

"Ahh! Keep your bedroom talk to the bedroom man, y'all got people here!" Sam wined.

"Way to ruin the moment, Sam!" Nat smacked his arm. Steve looked up from Becky at you, his blue eyes hinting guilt and gloom. Understanding why they were here, you instructed Becky to play in the living room so you guys could talk.

"Rebecca, why don't you go play in the living room so daddy and I could talk to them, okay?" You told Becky, making her whine.

"Why don't I take you outside, maybe I can teach you how to fly?" Sam said piloting her outside.