!!New Story!!

Guys, I am writing a new Sebastian x OC book. 

It's called Daddy Issues. Y'all have to check it out!!!

Here's a sneak peek!

"Please Sebastian," You pathetically whined, holding his arm and trying to bring it where you need him.

"So impatient," Sebastian resisted, smirking at the mess of a person you were. The fact you were like this for him, and him only. He leaned down, kissing up to your jaw, while slowly bringing his left hand to your core, dragging his middle finger up and down your folds, while his thumb worked on your clit.

You traced his chest down to his boxers, you pulled on the waistband, letting it go, teasing him, and trying to gain some power over him. You smirked, hearing him groan against your skin, as the waistband slapped against his rigid skin. He pulled away from your neck, looking down at you.

You reached for him again, but Sebastian held your hand before you could touch him. "You do that again, and you just might not like what's about to happen." He growled. Your smile dropped, chills ran down your body, scared and turned on. You nodded and twisted your hand out of his grip.

Sebastian took both your hands, holding them by the wrist, and pinning them to the bed above your head. "Good girl!" He leaned down to your ear, pulling his dick out and lining himself up to your entrance, tracing your folds, and tapping your clit with it, trying to push your buttons.