Chapter 17: I love you mother

The next few years were pretty mediocre, your training with your brothers was close to done. You and your father were getting closer. Your mother helped you with wielding your powers and helped you with the nightmares but the guilt and pain were still eating you up. Not a day goes by without thinking about Bucky and what you guys would have done. 

There were two months felt of your training when Asgard was attacked by the Malekith. You, Thor, and the legion of Asgard fought off as many dark elves as possible from entering the palace and taking Aether(Not from Jane, cuz like this was still in the 1900s). Loki and Odin's army were inside the palace fighting any other intruders. As you run through the palace trying to find any wounded to send them to get aid when you stumble into your mother's chambers. 

"You will tell me where you hid it, or you will see Asgard covered in the blood of its people." Malekith. You slowly moved in and hid behind the tall pillar.

"Oh dear! is that a threat?" Frigga said as she noticed you walk in. "I am not one to fear your threats, Malekith," She said as she firmed up her grip on her sword. 

He looks down at her hand then turns towards the entrance of the room. "Well, I am not one who repeats things but here we are!" He swipes you close to him turning you visible again. Now with his dagger at your throat. "So, what is going to be the Aether or your daughter?" Frigga's grip loosened, making the knife drop. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. As the knife dropped your hands sprung over your head as you grabbed Malekith and flipped him over, not knowing that your mother dropped the knife. He dropped close to your mother and took the knife that she had dropped before and pulled her close. Just as you were about to push Malekith away with your powers, a tall, muscular dark man walked in with Thor, dropping him down like a rag doll. 

"Brother!" You yelled seeing your brother lay there as his beaten and bruised body tries to pull himself up. 

"Stay down!"Algrim! He said as he put one foot on Thor's back pushing his limp body back on the floor. 

"Now! Isn't this a conflict of interest?" Your mother groaned as Malekith slowly dug the sword into her side.

"So, what is going it be, your family or Aether?" You looked around seeing your brother being tormented by Algrim as his hurt body tried to defend itself, outside thousands of innocent Asgardian dying,  Loki and Odin tireless fighting.

"I don't know where it is?" You look at Malekith as tears rolled out. "I swear on Odin I don't know where it is!" You plead. 

"Fine, you know what, maybe this will make you say it," He said as he pushed the dagger in deeper into her abdomen as he used his other hand to snap her neck. Frigga gave you one last weary smile before dropping limp from Malekith's grip.

"Mother!" You yelled, the anger exasperated your powers. You float as a storm of purple clouds surrounded you, your eyes shut, only to be opened fully dark as a violet flame ringed your pupils. 

"You will pay for that Malekith!" You scream as the cloud became darker. Algrim came running towards you but you just swing your left hand making him rise to the roof and fall back down on the edge of the stairs, the sounds of him breaking every bone in his spine filled the quiet room as you hovered over to Malekith. Not breaking contact with Malekith you said, "I told you, BEGGED you that I didn't know, and what did you do? That was a mistake Malekith. A grave mistake." You said as you lift your left hand again lifting him and choking his throat. "Mistake so bad, that the only way of repayment is by your death." You lifted him even higher, seeing him struggle as the purple fog circled his throat, his legs swinging vigorously as he tries to get out of the grip. "I will kill you and wash Odin's throne with your blood!" The purple ring of flames only grew in your eyes.