Chapter 42: Welcome Back!

You, Bucky, Steve and Sam were on the way back to New York. You and Bucky cuddled next to each other, enjoying each other's company while Sam took every little change he had to disturb you guys. 

"Guys! Think about it. Cap is a virgin" Sam blurt out, making Steve turn red as he quietly blushed. 

"What are you talking about? Sharon?" You said sitting up right from Bucky's lap. "Didn't you guys, like every?" Steve shook his head. "What? really?"

"Guys can we not talk about this?" 

"Oh, no we are!" Sam yelled

"It's really not that interesting, you know?"

"Uh, yeah it is, America's golden child is a 90 year old virgin?" You and Sam laughed. "Why tho? Like you had every girl drooling for you. Even Peggy like you" You blurted out, instantly regretting it. 

"What?" Steve looked up at you, a small smirk he tried desperately to hide showing up. 

"I should have stayed quiet, and I am going to from now" You said laying back against the seat with your arms crossed. 

"Oh come on, doll. Tell him it's okay." Bucky said finally taking part in the interesting discussion. "She literally couldn't take her eyes off of you, it was crazy." He looked at you but didn't catch the stop talking now look. "She had like heart eyes every time she saw you, you didn't see that?"

"Buck-"

"What?" He looked around trying to read the situation. You and Sam tried to hold the laughter and not walk out the jet from second hand embarrassment, while Steve just sat there in awe with his hands crossed.  

"Sharon is Peggy's niece" Sam blurts out causing the side smile on Bucky slowly faint away.

"Oh shit, I-I didn't know"

"Oh that's not it, they together again" You added, bursting out in laughter. 

"What? How? Why? Isn't she in jail?"

"Yeah" You tried to take a breath "I kinda broke her out"

"And brought her to the compound and got them together" Sam added before walking away.

"WHAT? Why would you do that? You do know she is the one who took me away, and turned me into-, into-, into-" Bucky's fun, and content face was long gone, he was angry now. 

"Bucky she isn't like that anymore, and she's changed" You place your hand on his thigh, trying to calm him down. 

"How do you know that? What if she is just acting?" You could see Steve tense up and become angry, bitting it down, and trying not to explode on his best friend. 

"Bucky, just give her a chance," You look over at Steve, "Steve likes her, so do it for Steve" Bucky looks over at Steve and settles down a bit. 

"I just don't want you to get hurt again, that's it" His voice was soft and tender with just a bit of concern. 

"She won't, I can promise you that!" You said jumping on to Bucky's lap to lighten the mood. You   shower his face with kisses and pull away to see Steve staring at you two with hearty eyes. "What are you looking at?" You ask him. 

"Nothing, just I have never seen two people be so in love before, I was just wondering if I would ever have what you guys have" He smiled as he got up, 

"Awe! Yes you will" You say, blushing immensely at Steve comment. 

As Steve left, you slowly climbed off of Bucky, but he holds you by your hips bringing you back down on him. You giggle at his clinginess, and kiss his forehead.