Chapter 34: Downhill

You open the huge golden door to Sif's room, finding Sif on the other side, alert from the creaking noise of the door opening. Without looking back at you she pulled a small knife from her thigh holster and threw it your way. "Woah, Sif!" You use your magic to freeze the knife right in front of your face. "You trying to kill your best friend?" You asked as you pushed the knife away. She turns around from the chair to see you standing at the top of the stairs with your arms out. She rushes into your arms, almost knocking you off your feet with the force she came at you with. 

"What the fucking hell is wrong with you? You just leave to Midgard without telling me, and don't retuned till months later. I thought you were dead" She said pulling away. 

"You can't get rid of me that quickly, bro." You smile. You both walk over to her bed, "I actual came here to tell you something," You started. You told her about everything that happened after you left to save your brother,

"So the man who tried to kill you, what did he look like?" She asked. "He was so hot, it was crazy," you tried to explain her everything in detail, "Okay, but what did he look like?"                                         '

"I mean where should I start? he was tall, maybe 6'/6'1. Absolutely just jacked but not like scary bodybuilder jacked. Like he was ripped but he still has a soft touch, like you could totally fall asleep in his arms."

"All right what did his face look like?"

"Well, uh, you know Fandral?"

"yeah, um"

"Forget Fandral, this guy was hotter."

"Hotter than Fandral?" She turned around to face you, tying to comprehend what that would look like, "Hotter than Fandral the Dashing!"

"That's crazy!" She exclaimed. "Jesus, I would pay money to gaze into those eyes again." 

"Even after he tried to kill you?"

"I almost wished he stabbed me to death and took his time doing it just so the last thing i saw could've been those ocean blue eyes." You rambled on,

"I'm getting a little hot off your description so i can only imagine how it felt to be there."

"Insane"

"I can't believe he is hotter than Fandral?"

"Hey what did i say about Fandral?"

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry"

"Forget Fan, this dude was magnificent"

"Right so what happened after, he almost killed you" She stood up, "I mean how did you make it out?"

"Oh, I had a little help from Thor's buddies from earth" You continued to talk about all the avengers, the mission, the trainings, finding Bucky again, bringing him back, everything. Including the problem you were now facing. 

"Wow, so what are you gonna do now?"

"I have absolutely no clue, for right now I sent Bucky to the market streets with Thor and Loki, and I am trying to hide from Hogun"

"Oh you don't have to worry about that, he is out doing something with Fandral, and Volstagg, they will not be back in a few days. So you have sometime to think of something."

"All right," You get up and walk towards to door, "I'm gonna go down to them, maybe getting some fresh air is good, wanna join. We can talk about how to fix this mess" 

"Yeah," She got up and followed you out. 

----

"That is a weak ass plan dude!" Sif said slapping Loki's hand off her chair. The five of you were sitting in the garden area looking at the sunset while discussing about how to tell Odin about Bucky.