Chapter 38: Memories

Warning - Smut, nonconsensual sex, triggering, might need a tissue box (Just saying)

I just want to apologize beforehand for the first part, if you don't like it just skip the first italics, I know some people can get triggered by it.

Also that picture, OMG! My ovaries melted!!!!

"Why are you like this?" Bucky yelled, breaking his silence. "I told you already! I don't have to tell you everything  I do. I am allowed to have a life of my own, Y/N"

"Buck, I just asked why you were bleeding. Does it hurt? Should I get the doctor or something?" You asked reaching for his hand as the blood trickled down his arm. "I wanted to make sure your okay that's it" But as soon as you touched him he flinched, stepping away and turning around. "Bucky" You tried to hold his shoulder. 

"I just want to help you" you sucked in a breath before placing your hand on his shoulder "Any way possible." 

He clenched your hand before it actually touched him, turning around to see goosebumps on your hand for his touch. Without saying anything he pulled you closer smashing his lips onto yours. Abusing your mouth with his tongue, it wasn't the normal kiss he would give you, this was rough, from anger, not sweet and passionate.

 He pushed you onto the bed "Take your clothes off" He ordered. Scared of the state he was in, he obeyed his orders, shredding the clothes off your body, bitting down the tears. He pushed you up against the headboard of the bed and spun you so you laid on your stomach. As you laid there motionless, as you hear his zipper go down. 

Without a warning he pushed into you, making you scream in pain, more than pleasure. He thrust in and out, without giving you time to adjust properly under him. You muffled your scream, and cry into the pillow. Not wanting Bucky to know how much pain you were in. 

He just growled and grunted as he pushed deeper and deeper into you, as you laid there allowing him to let his anger out on you. He placed his hands on your waist pulling you closer as he came closer to the edge, the blood from his hand dripping down to your waist, and the sheets underneath.

The pace he had set was too intensive and painful for you to handle, but you kept your cry muffled because you knew he needed this, he just needed a way to get the pain out, you stopping him will only make it worst. 

As his thrusts got faster and harder, you lost it, crying and begging for him to stop. "Bucky, please stop, you're hurting me" You cried softly, not wanting to startle him too much. If he woke up from his trance and saw you like this, crying, it would make him want to rip himself apart.

 It was like he was deaf, even though you were loud enough for him to hear what you were saying he still held your head down into the pillow and pushed into you. 

As soon as he unloaded himself into you he pulled out, zipped up his pants, and left. Letting you lay there motionless. You turned around and sat up pulling the blanket over your sore, blood-covered, naked body, as you leaned your head against the headboard. Crying your heart out from the physical and mental pain. 

"Y/N?" A familiar voice played in the back of your head. "Y/N hon, wake up." You opened your eyes to see Nat standing up leaning down to you. "Are you okay?" She helped you sit up. "I came in to check on you and you were crying, is it a nightmare or something?" You wiped your tears and sat with your head leaning back against the wall. 

"Just a memory of Bucky" You finally spoke, "I thought I was helping him, I tried to help him." You looked at Nat sitting next to you on the edge of the bed, "He would be out for hours on end, always coming back bruised, or bleeding. When I asked him why he would just be quiet" Tears rolled out of your eyes. "I never yelled back, or said anything out of line, but I also have so much patience, right?"