Chapter 43: Calming

We hit 1K reads!!!! Thank you guys so much for reading, voting and commenting on this story. This is my first one, and I can't believe how fast it hit this milestone!

I have a few more stories still at work, which should be out soon too, I am also working on a Sebastian Stan and his characters One-Shots/Images, so if anyone has any requests, you can message me on any of my socials or leave a comment. 

I just wanted to thank all the people who made this possible, continue reading for some serious turn of events coming up int eh next few chapters!! 

Anyway on to the chapter :-)

It was about 7 in the morning, and after how much everyone drank last night they were still a sleep. It was good to have a silent morning all to yourself. You got ready and made your way down to the kitchen. Not wanting to wake anyone up you just eat a bowl of Frosted Flakes and enjoyed your mug of hot jasmine tea, and taking in the bright sunlight and smell of the fresh dawn. You were about to get off the kitchen counter and walk out side when you felt a pair of hands wrap around your waist. "Good morning doll" Bucky said kissing your cheek and placing his chin on your shoulder. 

"Good morning old man" You lean back into his touch, letting his flesh hand run up and down your thigh. You stop his hand before it gets too high "I want to go for a walk." You just of the seat and walk towards the sliding door but stop when you see Bucky standing where you sat in confusion. "Come on Bub!" you pull him by his arm, dragging him out. 

"Doll I am not even wearing shoes right now!" Without listing to him you continue to fast walk into the freshly wet grass, letting the light water graze your feet ad you both walked out into the woods around the compound. Bucky just chuckles at your cute callowness letting you guide him through the lawn and into the surrounding thicket. 

You both walk hand in hand, without saying a word, just listening to the sounds of the nature waking up. Listening to the sounds of your footsteps, the crunching of the leaves beneath your feet, the songs the bird sang, with a silent whispers of the water running in a distance. The crisp smell of the raindrops sitting on the tips of the leaves mixed with the scent of the wild flowers surrounding the roots of almost every tree. This was littler the definition of peacefulness, it was very calming almost as calm as Bucky's heartbeat, it was the one thing that could calm you down and comfort you better than anything. 

Without a set path you guys just walked deep into the forest until you saw a little creek with clear water running down adjacent to you. You stopped to take a small break at the calming waters before heading back. You and Bucky sat the edge of the ground dipping your feet into the water, letting the cold water continue its flow around your feet as it cleaned a bit of the mud stuck to your feet. 

You lean you head on Bucky's shoulder as you sit there pondering back to Nat's words. And if your really worried about it why don't you go to a fertility clinic? If you want I can come with you. You didn't understand, no you refuse to come to terms with the accusation being true, as much as you wanted to find out if you were still able to give birth, it worried you deeply at the thought of the test results coming back bad. 

What disturbed you more was the fact that you were terrified of Bucky, scared to let him touch you, scared to give your body to him again. Although you didn't really show it, every time he touched you, it made you freeze, memories of the last time he touched you would cloud your brain. 

Yes it's only been a few days since you guys recoiled, but things went down very bad in Asgard. As much as you wanted to forget about all those fights and what he did, it always had a way to sneak up on you. A way to bring you down, it had for the last 8 months, shoving the thoughts away you look up at Bucky.