Part 1 : who is she ?

You went to the mall with your friends since it's the weekend . You guys did some shopping and played few games . It was time for goodbye . You and your friends parted your ways .

You booked a cab and was waiting for it . Then you saw a little boy around 4 years crying . Looks like he got lost .

You went to him and crouched down to his level .

Hey little boy why are you crying ?

You asked him . He stopped crying and looked at you .

What's your name ?

You asked .

Eunwoo

He said cutely making you smile .

He started crying again . You panicked and took the chocolate out from your bag .

Do you want this ?

He took it but still he was crying .

Baby eunwoo will you tell me why are you crying ?

My parents are lost .

You chuckled at his words . How cute . You pinched his chubby cheeks .

Where did you lose them ?

We were in a mall then I saw a old woman selling balloons . I rushed to her and asked her for one . She said I have to pay money . Since I don't have any I went back in searching for my mom but can't find her anywhere .

He said in his baby voice . He sniffled . He had a running rose due to crying . You took a tissue from your bag and handed him . He cutely wiped his nose .

Don't worry baby . Let's go and find your mom .

You took his little hand in his and went inside the mall . He was munching on the chocolate you gave him . You and that little boy searched the whole floor and then suddenly a lady came running and took eunwoo in her arms . Her face was red and puffy due to crying .

She peppered his face with kisses .

I m so sorry baby . I won't leave you ever again . Eomma is sorry .

She said . Ohhhh so she is his mom . His mom looked at me and thanked me . I bowed to her and bid goodbye to the little guy and made my way out .

There were still 3 minutes for my cab to arrive . I looked around my surroundings and saw an old women standing a feet from me . She wore an elegant dress and jewellery. She looked so beautiful even at this age . She had a Gucci handbag in her hand .

Yay that's my favourite brand but I have none from that brand . Poor me .

You didn't realise you were staring at her until she gave you a small smile . Your face heated up due to embarrassment. She caught you checking her . You awkwardly smiled at her and looked away mentally cursing yourself .

She was crossing the road but a stranger bumped into her shoulder and her handbag fell down . That guy didn't even apologise her . You got so angry and stood infront of him making him stop on his tracks . He looked like a foreigner .

Excuse me ? Apologise to her .

You said crossing your arms . That guy couldn't understand your words .

Sorry what ? What are you saying ?

He spoke in English .

Say sorry to her .

You said in English trying to sound confident . You weren't good at English . He snorted and pushed you leaving from there .

How rude .....

You grabbed him by his coat and glared at him . How dare he push you .

Say sorry now .

You spoke sternly trying to scare him .

What if I won't ?

The old lady just stood there watching you two . You wanted to say something but you couldn't process the words in English . He laughed at your misery and left away from there .

Yah don't show me your face again you rude bastar* . If I see you next time I will make sure to beat the sh*t out of you .

You yelled in Korean . You went back to old lady and helped her with her purse .

Thank you so much .

She said in a very pleasant voice with a sweet smile .

I m sorry grandma . I couldn't make that guy apologise . If only I  knew how to speak English . Aish leave it here , how are you ? Are you okay ?

Yes yes . I m fine .

You sighed in relief and she patted your hair .

Where do you wanna go ? I will take you there .

She pointed at a car across the road . You gasped looking at the car . It looked like the one which kings family uses in dramas and tv shows . She screamed rich . For sure she belonged to a very rich family .

You helped her crossing the road . You bid her goodbye and went away .

Old woman's PoV :

I was in the car when I felt thirsty . I asked my personal bodyguard to bring me a water bottle . The driver stopped the car and went to buy a water bottle .

Whenever I go out more than 4 bodyguards accompany me but I feel very suffocated . This time I ordered them not come with me . I wanted to spend some time alone . I looked around waiting for my bodyguard to come .

I saw a little boy crying . Looks like he is lost . I crossed the road and went to help that little guy but a young girl already approached him . I watched her talking to him then taking him to his mom .

The boy finally found his mother . The girl was very kind .

A boy who had no manners bumped into me and didn't even apologise. My bodyguard came to beat the shit out of him but I stopped him . I didn't wanted to create any nuisance in public . Then I saw the same girl shouting at that guy asking him to apologise me .

She couldn't make him apologise but the fact that she tried warmed my heart . She is really a very good girl . Not many young people are like her these days . They mind their own business .

She dropped me at my car and left .

Find out who is she ?

I ordered my bodyguard and he nodded his head as yes .

Yes your highness .