Part 39: drunk

JUNGKOOK POV:

'But he doesn't like me'

Hayeon said pouting her lips in a sad way .

'What?'

How can anyone not like her back.

'Yes he doesn't like me back. It's not his mistake though. It's me who is wrong here I don't deserve to love him.'

'What are you talking about?'

'Well he is a prince and I m just a simple girl who belongs to middle class family, I am not even pretty. He is way out of my league . '

He is a prince? Who is she talking about ? By any chance Is it me? But why is she calling herself ugly.

'Who is it Hayeon?'

'You don't know him? Everyone knows him. Almost every girl drools over him.'

She chuckled which I found so cute .

'His name is jungkook. Prince jungkook'

My heart started flattering. She loves me? I felt happy . Butterflies erupted in my stomach . A smile crept on my lips . It doesn't leave away.

'How do you know he doesn't like you back ?'

'Well it's so obvious. How can he like me ? Look at me I don't even deserve to stand beside him. But he is a very nice person.He has a very good heart that's why he is friends with me. But I don't want to ruin it'

She had tears in her eyes. My heart softened at her state. She thinks like that?

'Hayeon look at me'

I said and she looked at me with teary eyes . I cupped her face.

'You are beautiful. So beautiful Hayeon.  And if he really loves you then he will not  care about your status.'

I said

'You look handsome'

She said and giggled. Aish this girl.

'You really think? Then why don't you date me?'

'I said you are handsome that doesn't mean I will date you'

'You also said the prince doesn't love you so why don't we both date'

'No way. My feelings for him are loyal. I can't date you just because you are handsome.'

'Well you said you won't have a chance with prince. Then why waste your time and feelings on him, Move on.'

'It maybe easy for you to say that but for me it's very hard. I tried my best not to fall for him but I couldn't. I guess I should take your advice and try to move on in order to not hurt myself further'

She said and started crying. I took her in embrace.

'Hey hey why are you crying?'

'Let me cry. I will be fine after this.'

She said and cried. She still doesn't recognise me. But I m so happy to know her feelings towards me. I m sorry Hayeon I can't do anything  now but just wait I will make you happy

Next day;

Y/N POV:

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. I groaned in pain and opened my eyes. My head hurts a lot. I held my head.

'Have this. It will help you.'

Tae said handing me a hangover soup.

'What's the time?'

I asked while drinking the soup

'It's 12:30pm.'

He said and I spit the soup from my mouth.

'What? I slept for so long.'

'Yes you did.'

'Why didn't you wake me up ?'

You were in  deep sleep. So I didn't wanted to disturb you after the last night event.

Last night? What happened last night, I tried to remember last night and my eyes widened I drank alcohol.

Did I do anything wrong ? Did I  do anything embarrassing?

I looked at him and he had a sly smile on his face.

'Did I do anything last night?'

'Why?  You don't remember anything?'

'No. Please don't tell me I embarrassed myself.'

He then took his phone out and played a video.I furrowed and looked at the video. My eyes widened more and I wanted to dig a hole and bury myself in it . I feel so embarrassed. I was dancing and singing well more like shouting to BTS songs. Not only me but also Hayeon. I covered myself with my hands while taehyung was laughing.

'Yah stop it already. It's so embarrassing'

'No ,you are so cute'

He said and I looked at him in a flash. He realised what he said and immediately looked away.

'Ohhhh so I am cute!!'

I playfully raised my eyebrows . He scoffed and went out of the room. I went and took a shower then called Hayeon. She took a lot of time to answer .  Seems like she isn't awake yet.

'Hello?'

She said with a morning voice.

'Yah do you realise what time is it?'

I said and looks like she saw the time and she yelled

'Wtf. It's 1pm. Oh god.'

'Get your lazy ass from the bed and get ready. Did you forget about the plan?'

'Our plan. Yes right. I will get ready'

'Good. Jungkook is coming to pick me up. We will be there in few hours'

'Okay. Until then I will get ready and prepare the fake documents . '