Part 38: dont kiss me

'Yes perfect.'

Hayeon clapped her hand.

'But there's one problem.'

Jungkook said and you all looked curiously at him.

'Jackson and mark have a flight two days later. And everything has to be done before they go.'

He continued.

'But everything in two days is difficult. It's not impossible tho.'

Hayeon said.

'We will cancel our flight. We won't return unless we prove taehyung is innocent.'

Jackson and mark said.

'That's the problem here. If you guys won't attend the flight then Lara will get suspicious of you both and she will somehow get to know about our plan and she will again do something. So we have to do everything as soon as possible.'

Jungkook said.

'But won't Lara has also flight with them ?'

You asked.

'She has. But we don't think she will come with us. Because before coming here she said she won't return to Europe without taking taehyung with her. So she will find taehyung and make him hers in some way. Until then she won't give up.'

Jackson and mark said. You slammed your fist on the table.

'That b*tch. I will beat the shit out of her. How dare she do this to my taehyung.'

You said angrily while taehyungs heart was beating crazily. The way you were protective over him he loved it. It was a new feeling for him and he felt very loved by you. He caressed your back to calm you down.

'Okay so y/n you need to sign divorce papers in the palace.'

Hayeon said to which your eyes widened as if they will pop out any minute.

'What the hell are you talking about Hayeon.?'

'Chill y/n. You both need to sign the divorce papers but who said they should be original ones.'

'What do you mean?'

'I will prepare duplicate documents. And jungkook will give them to you with taehyungs signature. Then you sign them infront of lara. For that you should come to palace. We are doing this because lara won't get any doubt on us and she will think that finally taehyung is free and she can make him hers. She will be floating in the air with happiness and won't keep an eye on us much. So because of that we can succeed with our plan. But first we need to distract her from us. So the only way is you return back to the palace and say that you stayed with me. Act like you are heartbroken and you failed the challenge with her and sign the divorce papers looking very depressed. Lara will think that she won. And we can distract her this way to succeed with our plan.'

'Wow Hayeon daebak.'

You showed her a thumbs up because of the plan she came up.

'Yes we need to distract her to succeed with our plan. You are so amazing Hayeon.'

Jungkook said to Hayeon and you saw how she was blushing.

'Let's have drinks to make our minds free.'

Jackson proposed and you all nodded your heads. It's a good idea since you all are so stressed of the situation you can free your minds with alcohol. Jungkook bought the drinks. You and Hayeon couldn't drink wine so you guys just had soju while others had wine. At first you both felt bitter in your throats because of soju but slowly you both got used to it's taste and drank so many bottles.

Shining through the city with the little funk and soulill-~~~~~~

You and Hayeon being big fans of BTS played their latest song dynamite and sang to it while dancing to it. You both were lost in your own worlds. You both were acting crazily due to the alcohol effect. You both were so funny but you both didn't know what you were doing. But little did you both know that the next day your gonna regret it and be ashamed

Taehyung and jungkook tried to stop you both but you weren't listening. But the whole time taehyung was watching you thinking that you were cute on the other hand jungkook was watching Hayeon. While Jackson and mark were both in their own world drinking. After some time you both got tired and plopped down on the couch. Taehyung shook his head and took you to the bedroom. He came after laiding you down on the bed. Jungkook said he will take care of Hayeon and the other two. Jackson and mark weren't much drunk.

Jungkook dropped them both in the house and took Hayeon to drop at her house.

JUNGKOOK POV :

I knew Hayeons address. I was on the way to her house but Hayeon woke up from her sleep and asked me to stop the car. I stopped the car and she ran out of the car crouching on the ground vomiting. I quickly took the water bottle and went to her. I held her hair back and rubbed her back while she was puking. I helped her clean herself. I looked around to see there were not much people to my goodness.

There was a bench near us so I took her to the bench and made her sit on it. She was so drunk that she was stumbling upon her steps. I sat beside her and looked at her. Her nose and cheeks became very red due to the alcohol. She was looking so cute. My eyes landed on her lips. Suddenly I got the urge to taste them. I leaned in and was about to kiss her but she pushed me away.

'What the hell are you doing?'

She said. She was not clear with her words but I could understand her. I realised what I was doing and I apologised. But I was sad that she rejected my kiss.

'You can't kiss me. I love someone else.'

She said making my heart break into million pieces. She loves someone else ? And here I thought I could have a chance with her. I m a fool. I thought I don't like her in that way but I guess I was wrong. When she rejected my kiss and said she likes someone else my heart broke and it is still aching. Guess I have fallen in love with her. But luck is not on my side.

First I loved y/n but I was not the man for her and now Hayeon. She loves someone else. I guess I don't fit for love.

A tear escaped my eye but I wiped it off and looked at the sky.

Love is not for me. I don't fit for love. No one will love me back.