Part 35: smut

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

HERE COMES THE MATURE CONTENT FROM
NOW. SO I SUGGEST YOU TO STOP READING FROM HERE IF YOUR UNDERAGE OR UNCOMFORTABLE.

'Y/In don't do it for me if you are not ready I can
wait-'

I cut him off by sitting on his lap and kissing him. He was shocked at first but kissed me back. We both sucked on each other's lips and played with our tongues. His hands caressed my body while mine grabbed onto his hair. I moaned when he bit my lip.

'I m so horny now'

I said while he chuckled.

He pulled me into the kiss again and I felt his member poking my inner thigh. I moved my body up and down a little bit in the pleasure and Tae groaned.

He cupped my ass cheeks and moved my hipswithout breaking the kiss

without breaking the kiss.

'If you want we can stop it here. I won't be
able to control myself if this continues-'

'Please Tae just let's do it.'

I said. He got out of the tub and picked me
up. My hands around his neck and my legs
around his waist. He took the towel and wiped
us both.

He took me to the bed and laid me down. He kissed me again. We both were fully naked enjoying each other's pleasure. He left my lips and went down to my jawline and to my neck biting and sucking on it. I moaned loud when he sucked on a particular spot.

 I moaned loud when he sucked on a particular spot

'Looks like I found your sweet spot.'

He said smirking while I blushed. He went to the same spot and sucked on it more . My body arched upwards. He cupped my right breast and licked my left nipple making me  already wet. I was a moaning mess because of him.

He sucked on my nipple giving me immense pleasure while he played with other. He came to my lips and kissed them again this time leaving wet kisses all over my face and neck and then reaching my breasts and stomach. I grabbed his hair and my nails were digging on his bare back. His fingers went to my private area.