Part 6: bedroom

There was a reception held after the marriage . So many royals , prince , princesses came from other country to the marriage and greeted you .

You were so mesmerised by seeing everyone so beautiful . They all looked like they were straight out from the fairy tales .

Time skip ;

You guys reached the home and you were escorted to taehyungs bedroom which is now yours too . The bed room was so big . You never imagined it to look so nice and fancy . The interior design was modern . You loved it .

Since this is the palace you expected it to have a old royal look but it was the opposite

Since this is the palace you expected it to have a old royal look but it was the opposite . More like modern royal look . After looking around the room you sat on the couch fiddling with your fingers . You tapped your foot in nervousness .

You wanted to get out this heavy dress but you didn't knew where your clothes were . After few minutes you sighed and went to the door . You opened it and saw a maid . You asked her for your clothes and she said they are in the closet .

You closed the door and looked around to find the closet . Then you found a closed door . You opened it and your jaw dropped seeing the closet . It is a walk in closet and there are so many clothes hanged on .

It's like they bought the whole shopping mall . And everything screamed luxury. Of course you are married to the prince, so you should be expecting this but you didn't .