Part 23: date ?

You went outside and saw taehyung leaning on the car waiting for you guys. He wore a plain black t shirt tucked in with black ripped jeans. And a black leather jacket. Damn he looked so hot. You were stunned to see him like that. You slowly approached him but he gave you a cold stare and looked away.

You felt hurt.

Did he felt the same way the whole morning when I avoided him?

Taehyung sat in the driver seat while you sat in the front seat and jungkook in the back. You wanted to thank him but he was avoiding you.

Y/nnie , hyung has talked with your friends but only one of your friend is ready to hangout with you because the other one is busy . We are going to pick your friend hayeon okay .

He said making you nod your head. So taehyung not only requested his mother but also talked to my friends.

He is so sweet.

He thinks about my feelings too. I think I was a bit harsh with him. I looked at him and he was looking so hot driving the car with one hand bcz he was doing something on the phone in other hand. Soon you guys picked up your friend.

You went out and hugged her tightly. It's been so many days since you last saw her. Jungkook came out to greet your friend and she was shocked.

Y/n is he really prince jungkook ?

She asked whispering to you tugging on your arm.

Yes .

OMG. He looks so handsome in person .

She said in excitement.

Hey Hayeon , I am jungkook . Nice to meet you .

Jungkook said forwarding his hand while hayeon was stunned by his voice. She bowed to him

Nice to m-meet you t-too prince j-jungkook .

She said bowing. You laughed at her formalities. Jungkook also laughed while hayeon was lost in his smile.

You are almost my age and y/n friend . So no need for formalities. Talk  casually with me .

Oh o-okay .

She stuttured while blushing. By now you understood that she developed a crush on him. Because you know that jungkook is totally hayeon type. You guys went to sit in the car. Jungkook in the front while you and your friend in the back. But before going inside jungkook whispered in your ear

'She is pretty '

You smiled nodding your head. After getting inside she greeted taehyung and to your surprise he greeted back too. You thought since he is angry on you he won't talk to your friend too but he talked with her.

Time skip;

You guys reached the night street where there was a lot of crowd even thought it's 8:00 pm. But before going out jungkook handed you a mouth mask.

Why is this ?

We can't let others see our faces y/n .

He said. You all wore the masks and went out. You and hayeon rushed to your favourite street food. You guys enjoyed yourselves while jungkook and taehyung just followed you both around. Taehyung liked seeing how you were laughing because of small things. While on the other hand jungkook found hayeon interesting.

Then you guys went to koraoke. You jungkook and hayeon sang your hearts out while taehyung just sat there. You asked him to join you but he didn't agree. After sometime you guys were tired. You looked at the time and it showed 1:30am.