Part 2: marriage decision

At kings palace ;

The king , queen , the kings mother gathered in a room to discuss about an important matter .

It's time to get the prince married .

The old lady said sipping her tea.

We must prepare the wedding ceremony according to our rituals and traditions.

She continued .

According to our tradition , the first prince gets married to an ordinary girl .

But where will we find her ?

The king asked .

The old lady handed her cup to the servant and straightened her back .

I have a girl in my mind . Find out about her . I need her details  by tomorrow.

She said and the king nodded his head .

Call the prince immediately and tell him to come back to Korea .

The king ordered his assistant and the assistant bowed in response .

Next day ;

The king , his wife and his mom gathered in a court room waiting for prince to arrive .

A luxury car arrived at the palace and a young looking handsome prince got out from the car buttoning his suit .

A lot of men stood in rows on either side welcoming him

A lot of men stood in rows on either side welcoming him .

Welcome to the palace prince Kim taehyung .

Everyone bowed to him . The kings right hand came forward to escort the prince to the court room .

Good afternoon your highnesses.

The prince bowed after entering the room .

Prince taehyung , you are here . How are you ?

I m good grandma , how are you ? How is your health ?

I m fine . Take a seat .

The prince went and sat opposite to them on the couch .

How was your stay in Europe ?

The king asked the prince .

It was good .

We called you here because you are getting married as soon as you turn 21 which is a week away .

The king spoke while the prince just nodded his head because the prince very well knew about this . It's the ritual of their family which was going on from their ancestors . So he knew very well that once he turned 21 he has to get married .

We have chosen a girl for you . What are your thoughts about it ?

The queen mother asked her son .

Since you guys already decided I m not going to oppose you .

The prince answered .

No matter what , we must follow our kingdoms rule . You are getting married next week so from now on you will continue your studies here . I hope you will behave like a proper heir that you should be .

The king spoke in his stern voice .

Yes your majesty . I will take my leave now .

The prince left the room .

Y/n PoV :

You went to the school and the whole school was gossiping about something.

Students gathered and were seeing something on their phones and gossiping about it . You became curious .

What's the hot news that they are all so excited about ?

You thought seeing their excited faces . Then you went to your friends .

Y/n did hear about the prince ?

What about him ?

He is back .

What ? Really ?

Your eyes widened in shock . You never saw his face because he was sent to Europe for his studies when he was really young . So no one knows about how he looks except for the royals . Then your friends showed his photos making your jaw drop .

He is so handsome , isn't he ?

Yes I know right . I also heard that prince taehyung has a younger brother but no one knows about him . He is also hidden and he will be revealed in prince taehyungs marriage.

Your fiends talked .

He is getting married but doesn't he look so young to get married ?

You asked them .

Yes he is very young , but according to the Kingdoms rule the first prince in every generation needs to get married to a ordinary girl when he turns 21 yo .

Ohhhhh okay .

You said nodding your head .

Who can be that lucky girl ? I wish it will be me .

No I want it to be me .

How nice it would be if it's me .

You heard girls wishing that they want to be that ordinary girl who gets married to the prince .

You sighed and went to your class . Few girls already started dreaming about getting married to the prince .

Oh god , can they get stop being delusional.