Part 30: he left

He doesn't deserve to be a king .

Your heart broke. Just then Jungkook came to your room.

'Y/n.'

He came to you and hugged you. You hugged him and cried..

'I c-can't believe t-this jungkook.'

'Y/n please don't cry. Don't believe this.'

He said trying to calm you down but he himself wasn't sure what was going on.

'Y/n where is hyung?'

'I don't know jungkook he is not here since I woke up.'

'Let's go check on Lara.'

Jungkook insisted and you nodded your head. You both went to her room and knocked on the door.

No response.

So jungkook opened the door. And the scene you saw broke you completely. Taehyung and lara were lying completely naked on the bed together with only blankets on covering their private parts. A painful sob left your mouth. You ran out of there crying. You couldn't believe what you were seeing.

'No, taehyung can't do this.'

Just then you got a call from hayeon.

'Hayeon.'

You said and cried.

'Y/n baby please don't cry. Let's talk. Don't believe anything for now. Where are you?'

'Hayeon I wanna come to your house.'

'Sure come. I will be waiting for you. Please stay strong.'

You wiped your tears and grabbed your purse going out. But jungkook stopped you.

'Where are you going y/n ?'

'Please leave me jungkook'

'No tell me where are you going?'

'I need some time to sort out everything.'

'Please come back soon.'

'I need some time jungkook. Try to understand me too.'

And that's how you disappeared from there.

Taehyung POV :

I woke up with a headache.

'Ugh.'

I groaned in pain. I opened my eyes to see a familiar room. But it's not mine. Why do I feel cold. I touched my body realised I don't have clothes on.

I removed the blanket from me and I saw I m completely naked. I looked beside and saw a girl sleeping Half naked with her face turning the other side. I panicked. I would be relieved if it was y/n but the girl had blonde hair which means.....

No no she can't be. I turned her and saw it's really her. My eyes widened that they can really pop out from my sockets. I was damn shocked. I quickly wore my clothes. Just then lara woke up.

'Where are you going baby?'

'Stop calling me that. Why am I here naked. And what are you doing lying naked beside me?'

'Oh baby we had a blast yesterday night. Did you forgot already?'

She smirked .

'Lara don't lie. I know I won't do anything that I will regret.'

'I m not lying taehyung. Look at these bite marks. These are made by you and I m sore because of you.'

She removed the blanket and showed me her body. There were hickeys on her body. I quickly looked away.