Part 33: i love you

Time skip;

I woke up to the sunlight shining on me. I opened my eyes and went to washroom to fresh up. I saw my eyes and they were puffy and red. I washed up and came out after getting ready. My thoughts went back to taehyung.

Where can he go?

I looked around the room and suddenly my eyes caught the photographs of mine which taehyung took in the farm house.

Yes farmhouse. He maybe at farm house . He once said me that farmhouse is his favourite place. Why didn't I think it before. I rushed to jungkook and said him that there might be a chance that taehyung might be in farm house. We both went to the farm house.

I went in and searched for him he wasn't there. I went to the bedroom and saw his luggage. I sighed in relief. But where is he?

'Y/n I can't find him anywhere.'

Jungkook said.

'I think I might know where is he.'

I said rushing to the waterfall. I stopped on my tracks once I saw him sitting on a rock looking at waterfall. I slowly walked to him.

'T-Tae?'

I said and he turned back. He looked shocked. His eyes were red and tears were seen on his cheeks. He was crying.

'W-what are you doing here?'

He asked us. I rushed to him and hugged him tight and sobbed on his shoulder.

'Why did you leave me taehyung? Why did you leave? Why weren't you talking to me? I was worried sick about you.'

I rant out and cried and he also cried with me. After sometime I pulled from the hug and wiped his tears. We both stared into each other's eyes. I leaned in to kiss him but he dodged his face. I frowned.

'What happened taehyung ?'

'You don't deserve me y/n. I m a cheater.You have a beautiful life ahead. Don't waste it on me.'

When he said that my heart shattered into pieces.

'What do you mean taehyung ?'

'Didn't you see the news about me? I broke your heart y/n. I made you cry. I am a cheater. I was thrown out of the palace. My own family disowned me. I had cause nothing but pain to you from the starting of our marriage. I am not a good guy y/n. You deserve a good person unlike me.'

He said while crying. My heart pained to see him taking all the blame. It ached a lot when he thought I suffered bcz of him.

'I won't leave you taehyung. Let's fight together.'

'Why are you doing this y/n?'

'Because I believe in you. I trust you.'

Taehyung POV :

When she said she believes me I was stunned.

'Even after seeing everything?'

I asked her and she nodded her head as yes.

'But why ?'

'Because I love you. I promised that I will be with you no matter what.'

I broke in tears and she hugged me. Not even my parents believed me but she is believing me .

'B-but I only caused you pain.'

She cupped my face and looked at me with eyes filled only with love.

'No taehyung. You have never hurt me. I am the happiest person whenever I m with you. You have trusted me and opened up to me. You have showed your true self to me. And bcz of you I have experienced what love is. You are the best and romantic Person. You are the cause of my euphoria taehyung.'