Part 31: he will never come back

Y/N POV:

I was at Hayeons place being a crying mess.

It's been few hours and slowly I stopped crying.

'Y/n what do you think?'

'No hayeon. I don't believe all this shit. I believe taehyung and I know he is not a person to cheat on me. But what I saw this morning I can't believe it. I saw it with my own eyes. They both were naked. And lara has bite marks.'

I said sobbing again.

'Do you think taehyung slept with her?'

'No way Hayeon. Lara must had done something. She is a evil. She will do anything to make him hers. And my heart says that not to believe what I saw.'

'Y/n did you talk to taehyung ?'

'No. I was so shocked and if I was there even for a minute I could have taken any wrong step and hurt taehyung. You know how my mind goes crazy and I can't think properly when I m shocked.'

'Yeah..'

'I didn't wanted to do anything that I will regret later. I was so hurt that time that I was afraid that I might say or do anything that will hurt taehyung. That's why I came to you to make my mind calm down.'

Hayeon asked me about lara and I said every encounter I had with her. Hayeon was shocked of Lara's character.

'Y/n I think taehyung needs you now.'

Yes. Taehyung. Did he wake up ? Does he remember anything happened from last night? Did he see the news?

'Hayeon I will get going now.'

'I will also come with you y/n. I can't leave you in this state.'

I returned to the palace and I went inside. I was met with a huge silence. My heart was beating fast. My hands were sweaty due to the fear I had. I went to my room and didn't find taehyung and his belongings. I was confused. Then I rushed to jungkooks room. I opened the door and found him crying sitting on the bed.

'Jungkook-'

'Y/n.'

He said and sobbed.

'Jungkook? Why are you crying?Where is taehyung?'

He stayed silent and cried. I looked at Hayeon as she was trying to calm jungkook down. I shook his shoulders and slightly raised my voice.

'Jungkook tell me where is taehyung ?'

'He left.'

'W-what?'

I felt like my whole world is collapsing.

'Hyung left us y/n. He left us forever.'

My legs gave up and I fell down. Is it true? Did he really leave me ? Then jungkook said me everything that happened. I was shocked and disappointed in myself. I left him when he needed me the most.

'Do you have any idea where did he go?'

'No y/n. He said he will never show us his face again and he will never come back. He left us forever .'

———————————————————————————

Authors PoV :

I know this chapter is sooo short , but I had to end it here .

I will try to post the next chapter soon .