Part 41: lies

LARA POV:

We never expected you would come out like this.

The queen said and I was so confused.

'What happened?'

I asked. Then I saw y/n coming to me with a smirk on her face and switched on the tv. I was shocked by the news. My face was all over the news and they were talking on how I planned the whole thing. I was shocked to see few girls who said how I threatened them back then. And also there was a video where I was talking about taehyung with Jackson and mark. That means they shot it and leaked it. My secret got exposed and now everybody knows it. I looked at y/n furiously

'You b*tch'

She slapped me. My eyes widened.

'How dare you slap me ?'

I said and wanted to return the slap but she stopped my hand in middle and twisted it around

' Ugh leave me'

I groaned in pain.

Y/N POV:

'If you think I'm that type of girl who sits silent even though you do wrong things, if you think I m naive then you are wrong.'

I said and pushed her to the ground. She got hurt but I didn't care. Her pain is not even comparable to the pain she caused to taehyung and me.

'You both, how dare you do this?'

She pointed out at Jackson and mark.

'What are you gonna do about it?'

I asked her more like yelling at her

'Just wait. I will call my dad and tell him to fire your dad. Your family is finished.'

She warned but I laughed at her sarcastically

'There's no need to call them. Your parents gonna be here in few min.'

'What do you mean?'

'We have already called your parents and said everything. Now they are gonna be here.'

You said making her eyes go wide.

LARA POV:

I laughed internally at her confidence. They are my parents of course they are gonna support me.

Suddenly so many reporters came and started taking my photos. There were so many flashlights on me. I covered my face with my palms.

They were asking me so many questions onto why I have faked it. Then an idea popped up to in my mind.

'I may fake everything else but that night he really slept with me. You can see there are marks on my body in the photos. And it was his.'

I said. I couldn't defend myself in anyway but this is my last chance to make them believe that something had really happened that might.

'Are you really that dumb or are you really that desperate for my husband that you are so confident about your lies.'

I frowned. What is she talking about ?

'Do you think that they will believe you?'

What is she saying? Of course they will believe me because I m the female here and if I m saying it happened then they will believe me.

'Yes. As you all are saying I maybe obsessed with him. But that night we had sex together.'

I said and received a slap from y/n.

This b*tch.....my hands were itching to hit her back but I was refraining myself because if I raise my hand infront of the media then no one will believe me and make me a bad person.i should use this opportunity.i should use the sympathy card here .

'Look his wife is slapping me and stopping me from speaking the truth. I m really the victim that night.'

I said and I think they all started believing me a little. Y/n scoffed

She went near jungkook and forwarded her hand infront of him asking him for something.

He handed her a papers. What are those ?

She came infront of me and opened the papers

'Do you see these? These are the hospital reports. Taehyung has been given sleeping pills that night and he was unconscious the whole night. And nothing has happened that night. These are the proofs. Stop making lies.'

She said and showed the reports to the media too.

'Stop making lies. Aren't you tired? How much low can you stoop for him? It's disgusting on how you are back of a married man. You are a shameless woman to claim a married man as yours by doing all shameful things. You are disgusting.'

She said turning towards me. That's it I lost it. I looked around me and found a glass vase. I will not leave this bitc*. I broke it and took a glass piece in my hand. I pulled y/n towards me and turned her around so that her back was facing me. I pointed the sharp glass piece at her neck and all the people were
taken back. I should get away from here anyhow and this is my only way now. She tried to struggle to get out of my grip but I pressed the glass piece to her neck slightly cutting it. She winced in pain. A little bit of blood was flowing down from her cut.

'Jungkook give me your car keys.'

I asked him.

'Leave her lara. I swear I will kill-'

I didn't let him finish his sentence as I cut her arm sidewards.

'Ahhhhhhhhh'

She groaned in pain..