Part 5: marriage

The marriage day :

You were escorted to the palace to get  ready . There were so many beauticians , workers to make you ready . Finally after 4 hours you got ready .

You looked yourself in the mirror and you were shocked .

Is this really me ? Wow I totally changed . I look so beautiful.

You thought .

You were wearing a big white gown bride dress . Your make up was done very prettily . The workers who helped you in getting ready said you were looking so beautiful.

Your confidence boosted up with all compliments

Your confidence boosted up with all compliments . The dress you were wearing was so heavy and big . You were wearing an 3 inches heels . At first you were given 6 inches heels you couldn't walk properly in them so they had to change it .

A beautiful crown was placed on your head by the grandma . She said princess needs to wear them for their marriage .

Time skip ;

Time skip ;

You walked down the altar with your arm linked with your fathers . You were welcomed by so many flashlights. It took some time for you to adjust to them . You smiled at the cameras . Since it was royals marriage there were so many cameras , reporters and media . They were all standing the corner .

You looked straight and found taehyung standing there in a royal prince suit . He looked so ethereally handsome . A prince .

On the other hand taehyung couldn't take his eyes off you

On the other hand taehyung couldn't take his eyes off you . You looked so beautiful that he couldn't even blink his eyes .

You blushed under his stare . You and your dad reached him and your dad handed your hand in his . You felt butterflies in your stomach with his touch .

His hand was so big and soft . He held you very gently making your heart warm .

You looked at his face and he looks even more handsome close .

How can a person be this handsome

How can a person be this handsome . He is like a god of beauty .

You thought .

Time skip ;

You may now kiss the bride .

The priest announced after you both took the vows .

Your heart started thumping fast . Taehyung stared into your eyes and then at your lips . He saw you biting your lower lip in nervousness .

It is going to be your first kiss . You never kissed anyone in your life . So you were very nervous . And what if you spoil the kiss because you don't know how to kiss . You don't want to come out as a bad kisser .

Taehyung slowly leaned in and you felt his breath on your face . Your breath hitched seeing his so close that your lips almost touched .

You closed your eyes tightly . Then you felt his lips on yours . Butterflies started dancing and jumping around in your stomach . Your heart raced at its highest speed . Goosebumps formed on your skin .

He slowly started moving them . His lips were so soft . But you didn't move your lips , you stood there frozen because you don't know what to do . You didn't wanted to initiate anything that would ruin the kiss .

After few seconds he pulled away . You opened your eyes and stared into his . Your cheeks reached its highest peak pink colour . You were sure that you look like a tomato now . This felt like a dream .

You were a blushing mess while taehyung stood there unbothered , expressionless .