Part 10 : first aid

How dare you do that to me ?

He growled making you scare . He dragged you to the bathroom and made you stand under the shower . He turned it on . The cool water was running down on you making you shiver . You tried to move away but he held you firm . Your teeth started chattering due to the coldness . He pushed you to the wall and turned off the shower .

Never do that again to me .

He said clenching his jaw and throwing daggers with his gaze . But instead of being scared you observed his beautiful features because he was so near to you . You lost in his beauty . The water drops dipped down from his hair . His hair was wet making him look so hot .

Wow , he looks so hot .

You didn't realise you said that out loud until you saw taehyung looking at you frowning and leaving you with a jerk . You hit your head with your palm .

Stupid y/n , you were just having a fight with him but instead you decided to drool over him . You just embarrassed yourself idiot .

Time skip ;

You went to the college as usual . You and jungkook both attended the classes . You liked jungkook a lot . You liked his company . He is very cheerful and playful . Unlike his brother he is not boring at all . A total opposite to his brother Kim taehyung.

Jungkook is an outgoing and a very simple person . A funny one too . You really liked him as your friend . After having lunch you went to your locker while jungkook went to washroom. You were stopped by three girls . The same three girls from the last time .

Ah again ?

You sighed at the sight of them . Since the day you entered this college these girls aren't leaving you alone to breath . They are always throwing death glared towards you and are always jealous of you .

Whenever jungkook isn't around they take the chance and try to insult and embarrass you . But since most of the time jungkook is with you they couldn't bully you much .

What is it now ?

You asked irritated while crossing your arms over your chest . So many people gathered around and the girls smirked .

How did you manage to seduce the prince huh?

One of the girls asked making you angry . What did they think of themselves . You wanted to jump on them and break their bones because of their immature behaviour but again you remembered that you are a princess now and you should maintain your dignity . You can't have a immature fight with them . So you just remained silent hoping they would leave you alone .

No words ? I wonder what did they even see in you to select you as a princess . Do you think you are beautiful?

She said and laughed along with others . You took a deep breath trying to relax and made your way passing them . But those girls blocked your way .

How dare you ignore me ?

She said pushing you and you fell on the ground . Since you wore high heels you couldn't balance yourself and landed on the floor . All the people started laughing at you . You felt humiliated .

You tried to stand up but your leg got twisted and your ankle started aching a lot . Looks like it got sprained . But suddenly you saw people stopped laughing and leaving from there . Even the girls who bullied you had a scared expression on their face .

You wondered what's happening and looked behind and found taehyung. He was standing there with his hands on his pockets , his friends surrounding him . He was glaring at the girls . A dreadful glare . You saw jungkook coming from behind .

Taehyung looked at you and came towards you still glaring at the girls .

Uhm it w-was an accident . We a-are sorry your highness .

The girls have a full bow seeing both of the prince's.

Stand up .

Taehyung said to you ignoring the girls . You tried to stand upon his order but your ankle didn't support you . Then taehyung lifted you bridal style in his arms taking you by surprise. You gasped at his sudden action .

Jungkook you know what to do .

He said glaring at the girls and walked past them making the way towards the car while your heart was beating at it's maximum speed .

You looked at jungkook and he was looking angrily at the girls . The girls were bowing to him non stop .

Wait , what's happening ?

You asked taehyung and tried to look back at jungkook but taehyung made his grip strong around you making it not possible to look behind .

Don't move .

He said and finally reached the car . He put you inside the car carefully making sure you are not getting hurt . He buckled your seat belt and sat beside you .

Where are we going ?

Home .

But I have more classes to attend .

Taehyung looked unbothered by your words .

Soon you reached the palace . The guards said they will help . Taehyung refused their help and made the way to the bedroom and asked for the first aid .

You sighed and rested your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat . His scent went into your nostrils and you liked it . It was peaceful . You were feeling comfortable in his arms and relieved .

He reached the bedroom and put you on the bed carefully . You were surprised that he made you sit on his bed . The maids bought the first aid and were ready to treat you . But taehyung stopped them .

You can leave . I will take care of her .

He said taking you by surprise. The maids bowed and left the bedroom leaving the two of you alone .