Part 14: honeymoon

Ssshhhh .

He said still his head in the crook of your neck and his hot breath hitting your neck giving you butterflies in your stomach. His deep voice making you go crazy . He slowly zipped up your dress . Then you understood what happened . He turned you around and wrapped his hands around your waist pulling you closer .

Your breath hitched at the close space between you both . The lights shined on him making his face glow and he looked so ethereal . His skin was so soft and healthier without any pores or bumps . Just perfect . You looked into his eyes and then his lips .

There was very small on his lower lip making it look attractive . His looked so soft and pink . You wanted to kiss them . For the first time you felt the urge to kiss someone on their lips . You looked up at his eyes finding him staring at you . You leaned in slowly with your heart beat faster . And just when you thought you are gonna kiss him the flashlights were on you suddenly . The spotlight was on you both .

Perfect shot your highness .

The man said who was holding a camera .

You both look so perfect together .

He added making taehyung let go of you . He cleared his throat and you felt embarrassed of what you were going to do few seconds ago .

Grandma and the queen mother called you and taehyung to have some talk . You both went inside the room bowed to them and sat opposite to them .

We called you both because we have a news to tell you both .

What is it mother ?

We are thinking to give you guys some privacy to get to know each other . Like going on a honeymoon.

There's no need mom .

Taehyung said but grandma spoke

Don't be like that taehyung . Don't you want to spend some private time with your beautiful princess ?

Grandma said making you blush .

We decided to send you both to the farm house for a week . No one will accompany you . The place is yours for a week . Few guards will guarding the house outside and maids will come in the morning . They will do their job and return back till the lunch time . So there will be no disturbance to you both .

Then what about college ?

Taehyung asked .

We have already taken care of it . After you both return you will be having private lessons .

Time skip ;

They informed you to pack your bags since you both will be leaving today evening . You packed your bag while taehyung looked unbothered to pack his . You remembered about the kiss which was going to happen last night and you blushed . Just then jungkook knocked on the door and entered .

Hyung, y/n did you see this ?

He said showing something on his phone .

You both are all over the news . The hot perfect couple .