Part 26: shopping

Next day;

The whole day Lara was full clingy towards taehyung and you hated seeing it. Whereas mark and Jackson seemed normal. Jungkook noticed how lara was acting clingy too.

'Jungkook I hate her.'

You said to him.

'Yeah yeah me too.'

'Do something.'

'I'm thinking what to do.'

'Ughhhhh'

You groaned .

Next day;

You all had breakfast and lara said

'Taehyung let's go to shopping.'

'I'm busy.'

Taehyung replied

'You even said the same thing yesterday. Let's go today no matter what.'

Even though taehyung rejected so many times but in the last she won.

'Yayyy.'

She jumped in excitement and went to get ready.

'Well y/n. Get ready we will also join them.'

Jungkook said. Mark and Jackson had went to meet their other friends so they both weren't joining you today.

Lara came out all dolled up. When she saw you she frowned.

'Why did you change your clothes ? Don't tell me you are also coming with us.'

Lara said. You rolled your eyes.

'Well too  bad we are coming.'

You pointed at yourself and jungkook.

'No way. I planned this with taehyung. I want to go to shopping alone with my taehyung.'

She said holding taehyungs arm. and you got angry when she said MY taehyung. You went to taehyung and held his other arm.

'Honey he is married to me. So he is MINE. You can't just claim a married man as yours right?'

You said stressing the word mine. Lara looked very frustrated by your smirk.

'Look can't you leave him alone? I came all over from Europe to spend time with him. You get a chance to stay with him all the time. Can't you leave your so called husband for a day. Are you that insecure about your relationship that you are tagging along?'

Lara exclaimed raising her eyebrow . Fire was burning inside you because of her words and her sarcastic tone. You opened your mouth to say something but taehyung cut you off.

'I asked her to come.'

He said making you look at him in shock. But you played along.

'See. I trust my husband a lot. It's just that I wanna make sure he is alright when he is with clingy bitches.'

You said and Lara's eyes were fuming with anger.

'What? You wanna fight? Come here.'

You said showing your fists to her while jungkook was laughing silently behind you. Taehyung also cracked a smile which was noticed by lara. She felt embarrassed and she stomped angrily to outside.

'Come fast taehyung. I will wait for you in the car.'

You and jungkook burst into laughter while taehyung just cracked a smile and went outside. You both followed him and saw lara leaning onto a car waiting for him.

Taehyung went and sat in the car. You were about to sit beside him but lara pushed you aside and went inside the car. You sighed frustratedly. Since there was no space left you had to sit with jungkook in other car

( the car was already occupied with the driver and a body guard in the front. And in the back by taehyung and lara. So y/n had no seat left)

Time skip;

At the shopping : As soon as taehyung got out lara went and held his arm pulling him towards stores. You rolled your eyes and followed them with jungkook.

'Taehyung how is this?'

Lara was showing different clothes to taehyung while he was busy on his phone. You sighed and went to select some clothes for you. You selected some clothes then tried them on and showed to taehyung.

He looked up from his phone and selected what he liked. While on the other hand he didn't even spare a glance at lara. You felt proud of him. You loved to see Lara's reaction whenever she was getting avoided by taehyung.

Jungkook bought a crop top for you which was a stripped one. It was a bit revealing.

'Y/nnie I think you should try on this. I really like this one.'

He said handing you and winked at you. You frowned then understood his plan. You smirked and went along with him. Jungkook also selected a small shorts for you.

You changed and you really liked it and you were sure that taehyung will feel jealous. You liked jungkooks plan to make tae jealous. You came out and taehyung eyes widened. He eyed you up and down and looked away.

'I don't like it.'

He said.but deep down he loved how sexy you looked .

'But hyung I wanna buy it for her. I like it. She looks so sexy.'

Jungkook said making taehyung choke.

'She is uncomfortable with it so she won't buy it.'

Taehyung said looking at you. You saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes and you enjoyed it.

'No I like it too. I wanna buy it.'

You said making jungkook smirk. Jungkook bought that dress for you so you didn't change your clothes back. You and jungkook went out while taehyung and lara followed you both.

Lara bought almost half of the shop. The body guards were carrying so many bags. Taehyung followed you and saw your mostly exposed back. He scoffed looking away. You walked out of store and so many peoples eyes were on you. They were whispering

Wow she is hot.

The princess is so sexy

Look at her backless. Omg she has a perfect body.

Taehyung heard boys and girls talking about you. He glared at boys who were checking you out. Because of his intense glare they immediately ran away from there.