Part 45: help me

JUNGKOOK POV:

It hurted me to see her dull . But I have no other option because i m not sure how to confess her or what she likes. I should first know about her likes and dislikes so that I will find a way to confess her perfectly. I want that day to be the special one in our lives. So, sorry baby. You will be hurt a little bit I promise after that I will make you the happiest.

Well if your wondering that I can take y/n help then yes I can. But I don't want to disturb her at this moment. She and hyung are very busy with their lives so I don't wanna disturb them. I wanna do this myself.

'Tell me more about that girl.'

Hayeon asked me breaking my thoughts.

'Hmmm she is like so beautiful and super cute. I can only describe her as perfect. Maybe she has flaws in other people's eyes but in my eyes she is perfect. I would risk everything for her. I love talking to her. I can't stop thinking about her. Well, at first I didn't think I liked her but slowly I realised she is the girl I want in my life. She is the only for me.'

HAYEONS POV:

When jungkook was describing about her I felt stabbed in my heart. His eyes were glistening and sparkling. He loves her so much. Tears rolled down from my eyes but I quickly wiped them off without him noticing them.

How I wish that girl was me.

I chuckled internally at that thought. That girl and me? Impossible. I will never be that girl. It will hurt me while helping him to get that girl. But I will do anything for his happiness. Even if it will take to sacrifice my happiness then I m ready to do it for him.

'So Hayeon tell me what should I do?'

'Are you planning on confessing her ?'

'Yes. But I don't know how to ?'

'Jungkook just go and tell your feelings to her. Do it before it becomes too late.'

'But how?'

'If I knew about her then I would be able to help you but I don't have any idea about her.'

'Tell me how you want your crush to confess?'

'Huh?'

'How would you like someone to confess you?'

'No one really confessed me and I never had a crush on anyone so I really don't have any idea about it.'

'Oh okay.'

He said sadly. Oh no did I make him sad.

'Don't worry jungkook. You already know so much about her so think deeply then you will know how would she like you to propose her.'

'Hm okay. Thanks Hayeon. You are the sweetest.'

He hugged me. I was slightly shocked by his sudden touch. It bought butterflies in my stomach. My heart fluttered. But everything faded away when I realised he already likes someone else. I hugged him back lightly and he pulled away. I bid him goodbye and went back to my house with a heavy heart.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was trying to know how she would like me to confess but she isn't opening up. After sometime I gave up because I knew she would get doubt on me if I stressed about it. I can't give her any clue that I m gonna confess her. I wanna surprise her.

So the only option left is y/n. I sighed knowing that she is busy with hyung. I can't disturb her at this time. I need right time for it. Hope they would get home as soon as possible so I would ask her that time. Well I wanted to hide it from her too but I have no choice now. So I will have to tell her.

Two days later;

These two days I was impatient to meet y/n. And about Hayeon I didn't talk to her. I was in my balcony looking at the sky when I saw a car coming inside the palace. My eyes widened. A smile crept on my lips. Hyung and y/n came back. I ran down as soon as possible and went to hug hyung.

'Whoa jungkook slow down.'

Hyung said .I don't know why but tears started flowing down my eyes. I suddenly became so emotional.

'H-hyung.'

'Jungkook are you crying?'

'I missed you so much. I was very incomplete without you here. I m so happy you decided to come back and everything will be back to normal again '

He hugged me back and patted my head. I hugged y/n too. We all went in and my family had a emotional breakdown for sometime then we all went to our rooms.

Shit I forgot to talk to y/n. I looked at time and it showed 6:00pm in the evening. It's better if I talk to her tomorrow.

Y/N POV:

Finally We came back to the palace.

Taehyung was trying to show he is okay with everything but I can see in his eyes that he is still hurt. We were in our bedroom when taehyung was called to the courtroom. I also followed him.

In the Court room;

There assembled few royals, father, mother and grandmother. We both went and sat on the opposite couch.

'Prince taehyung we would like to announce an important thing.'

'Yes?'

'Before talking about it we are deeply sorry for our actions.'

'It's okay.'

'So taehyung we decided that it's time to announce you as the king.'

Father said making me and taehyung shock.

'W-what?'

Tae stuttered from shock and happiness. I knew he is very happy to have that position because he always worked hard for it and he deserved it.

'But f-father after all happened-'

'You are not at fault taehyung. You have kept silent all the time that you were afraid of that lady hurting someone. You were protecting your loved ones. And this is the most important quality for a leader. He should put his loved ones happiness before his. So you totally deserve that position.'

I looked at taehyung and his lips were trembling. His eyes held tears but he was trying very hard to hold them in and he succeeded. I caressed his arm and he took a deep breath before looking at king.

'Thank you father.'

He smiled at his father. A genuine one. He bowed to him and so did I.

'So the ceremony will be conducted next week. We will make all the arrangements required for it. And princess y/n your going to be announced as queen as well.'

Me and Tae we both bowed to them and came to our bedroom. Tae sat down on the bed looking down. I crouched down to his level and lifted his chin up.

'Congratulations Mr. soon to be king.'

He chuckled and lifted me up so that I was sitting on bed beside him.

'And you too mrs. Soon to be queen.'

We both laughed. But Tae stopped laughing and stared at me.

'What happened?'

'You are  so beautiful.'

To be continued 😉.........