Chapter 32

*****Camila's POV*****

Dinah and her aunt were in another section of the bus, and I was worried about her. But, while she was in there and the others were occupied, I finally got to take time to try and trace down Anon. There was never a number connected to it. I had no idea how to find this person. I had no leads. Who hates fifth harmony and isn't in jail?

"Babe?" I heard Dinah call from behind me, making me jump. I immediately jumped and turned to look at her, seeing dried tears on her face. I closed my laptop and walked over to her, where she pulled me off the floor and into her arms, holding me bridal style.

"Dinah!" I giggled, "What's going on with you?" She just continuously pressed kisses all over my face, "I love you Chancho. I love you, I love you, I love you". I just giggled while she held me, "Stop it Cheechee". She danced around with me and her arms and I just couldn't stop smiling at her. "I love you" I whispered, staring deeply into her eyes. I saw her slowly glance down at my lips, and then back into my eyes. "C'mon Cheechee, let's lay down" I said, and she carried me over to the bed and laid down with me.

We laid down and Dinah wrapped her arm around my neck, snuggling into me. "Kiss me Mila" she said out of no where. "What?" "Kiss me" she said plainly again, turning to face me. I gently took her face in my hands, caressing her face as I brought my lips to hers. It started slow and innocent, but now I decided to test the waters.

I gently pushed Dinah back on the bed and straddling her waist, slightly deepening the kiss. I moved my lips to her cheek and started slowly making my way to her jaw line. She lifted her hands and started caressing my arms. I continued to kiss her neck slowly, her breathing hitched as I gently bit down on her skin. "Mils" she moaned, gripping my hair. All was going well until I moved my hands down to her legs, caressing her thighs.

She started shaking and squirming, and I could tell she was unconfortable. I looked into her eyes and saw them glazed over with tears, a fearful look plastered on her face. I moved off her lap and next to her and held her to me, rocking her slightly. "Shhh, it's okay baby. It's alright. You're safe with me baby. I will never hurt you. Never" I told her, kissing her cheek. "I'm so sorry Mila" she cried into my neck. "Hey hey, it's alright baby. You're getting back and that's all I can ask for. I don't need sex to be happy, because I love you for you. For ever and always, Mi Amor"

. "I love you, Camila" she said. "I love you too".

*****Lauren's POV*****

"Lauren?" Normani said, snuggling her head into my stomach as I read my book. "Yes dear?" I mumbled, pushing up my glasses and flipping my page. "Are you ignoring me?" she asked. And I responded with the same exact plain tone, "No dear". She groaned loudly and wrapped her arms around my waist, "Baby! Spend some time with me". "Just let me finish this chapter" I said, and she groaned again. "But you said that five chapters ago". Okay, that was partially true... but I only read four chapters.

"You know what Lo, I can get your mind off that book" she said, but I just mumbled and continued reading. It seemed to be about 15 minutes of silence, allowing me to finally finish my chapter. I sat my book down and was and took my glasses off, now wondering where Normani went. "Mani? Babe?" I called out, but didn't get an answer. I stood up and decided I should go look for her. I went past Caminah's room, and they were just sleeping like usual, and Trolly(Troy and Ally) were watching movies and laughing. But still...no Mani.

I walked back to our room, and then the door closed, making me jump. I turned to look back and I swear my jaw dropped straight to the floor. "Hey there Lo" she chuckled, slowly walking over to me. I just watched the way her hips swayed in almost nothing, her body covered only by her white lace bra and matching panties. She put her hands on my shoulders when she got close, "Like what you see?" I tried to respond, but my mouth was just so dry. Man, what did I get myself into.

She slowly started to nudge me so I was walking backwards. But then I slipped and lost my balance, taking Normani down with me. I hit my head pretty hard against the ground, making me groan out in pain. "Oh shit, Lo. You okay sweetheart?" she asked. "My head Mani" I said, trying to hold in my tears. She got off of me and pulled me off the ground, and sat me on the bed. "Sit tight and I'll be right back with ice" she said and ran off.

While she was gone, I heard someone yell "What the hell are you wearing Normani!?" I just laughed and she came in with a flushed in embarrased face. "Camila will never see me the same way anymore after today" she said, and we laughed together. "Here, try this" she said, handing me some pain killers and gently pressing the ice to the back of my head. "I'm sorry my intentions didn't go according to plan" she said, pecking my lips. "Don't worry bout it babe. You're still my girl" I said, and she smiled.

"What are we Lauren?" "We're dating, aren't we? I'm your girlfriend, right?" "Are you?" she questioned smugly. I grabbed both her hands and looked into her eyes, "Normani Kordei Hamilton, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked sheepishly. "Nah" she said, and my whole face dropped. She just laughed and kissed me again. "Of course, you baby. Now let's take care of that head.

****Unknown POV****

"So Laurmani comes to life? Between them and Caminah, they're making this too easy" I chuckled.

Now, I can kill two birds with one stone.