Chapter 44

*****Dinah's POV*****

As soon as we got to the hotel, I was pulled into a hug by Camila. "I'm so sorry" I whispered, she only holding onto me tighter. "It's okay. We're gonna be okay" she said, kissing my temple. "I love you". "I love you too Camila".

"Um.... girls?" I turn around to see Lauren and Normani, looking scared. I've only seen Lauren scared so many times, and I knew something had to be wrong. Any time we get a message from Anon or when she was at gun point, those were the only times she showed fear. Whatever was wrong, it was serious. "5H Family meeting right now" Ally called, Troy following behind her.

We all sat down on the couches together, Ally and Alexandra standing in front of us. "We have a serious problem" Ally started as she passed her phone around. I saw the girls all gasp one by one, and it only made me more nervous to see the message.

Camila had the phone next to me, and I knew something was wrong. The way her eyes filled with rage. "Babe, what's wrong?" I gently put my hand on her shoulder, which she shrugged off and stood up from.

"If this bitch wants to threaten my babies, then we got a problem. I'm done with this Anon bullshit" she growled as she paced around the room. "If a fight's what he wants, then it's what he's gonna get".

Lauren was the first one to speak up. "What are you proposing that we do, Camz?" She continued to pace around the room, and then she grabbed a notebook from her bag. "I say we make a plan and discover who Anon is....by setting up a trap and bringing him to us".

I didn't really know how to react. "You wanna bring him to us?" Lauren asked with an arched brow, "How the hell does that make any sense?" Camila just waved her off and looked through her notebook. "At the beginning of this, he asked for money. I say we set up to give it to him at our show tomorrow night".

I looked up at Camila, holding my hand against my stomach. "I don't like this idea babe" I mumbled, not trusting my now shaky voice. I jumped as a gentle hand laid on my back, "It's just Ally, sweetheart. You're gonna be safe. You and baby harmony".

"I think Mila is onto something" Alexandra said as she walked up to her. "I wanna here more about this. This anon needs to be stopped".

Something was changing. I could feel it for sure. What ever was about to happen was going to go terribly wrong. I had a feeling we were gonna lose someone. This time...someone isn't going to make it.

---------------------------------------

"Relax D, my plan is full proof" Mila chuckled from the desk in our hotel room. I had just walked out the bathroom from taking a shower, and she was still sitting at this desk.

"Mila" I whispered to her as I wrapped my arms around her neck from behind. I slowly started trailing kisses down her neck, but she still refused to look away from that notebook. "Babe, I'm tryna work" she groaned as she tried to shrug me off. Oh hell no, I'm getting my loving if I'm going off on this crazy plan.

I grabbed it and ran, her jumping up after me. "Dinah! Give it back!" she yelled, trying to jump as I held it above my head. "Cmon, jump baby" I laughed. She jumped forward and tackled me, my back landing back on the bed.

Her forehead was against mine, her deep brown eyes locked on mine. Her breath was warm against my face, a smile on her face. "Still wanna write in that silly book?" I smirk. She just nodded no with her eyes closed, putting a leg on either side of my body.

Her dark hair fell in her face and above her glasses as she looked down at me. "You gonna give me my book back?" She giggled, flipping her hair to one side. I couldn't stop myself from licking my lips and letting my eyes trail down her body.

"Listen baby, I don't know what it is. Whether it's the baby hormones or that Cuban booty" I slowly slide my hands to her ass, making her giggle. "All I know is I need you now" I blush, biting my lip and looking into her eyes. "Then take me" she smirks, leaning forward and gently kissing my lips.

I just wrapped my arm around her hips, throwing her notebook onto the for and letting our clothes follow.

"I love you Dinah" she whispered between kisses as she continued to leave marks down my body. "I love you too baby" I moan, trying to hold my hips down. Mila teased her fingers at my entrance, but then stopped.

"Is uh, everything okay baby?" I asked her, propping myself up on my elbows. "I'm not gonna be.... Poking the baby, am I?" She blushed nervously. "You won't baby, I promise" I smile. That's pretty much all she needed to set herself off and make love to me all night. And trust me, she got her fair share as well.

I woke up tangled in her arms, her head on my chest. "That was great baby" she giggled drowsily, hugging me tight. "Last time you'll ignore me for a book" I smirk. She laughs with me...but then panic takes over her eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I sit up as she jumps out the bed. She starts shuffling through her bag, throwing articles of clothing everywhere. "Baby, what's going on? What are you looking for?" I tried to get her to slow down, but she just kept going.

"Those were my notes. The entire plan. What did you do with them?" She growled. "I-I just threw it on the floor. It should be right there". We started rummaging around the room together. But it was like it just disappeared.

"Camila, I didn't move it intentionally. I just wanted to be with you last night, cause I feel like someone is going yo get hurt this time". She just grabbed my hands, looking me deeply in my eyes. "I will protect you. I will do everything I can" she kissed me softly.
"We're gonna be okay. Me, you, and Brookie" she laughed, kissing my stomach. "We're gonna be a family, right mila?" I asked, and she nodded. "And we'll be safe, right mila?" Again, another nod. "And Anon will leave us alone?" But this time, no nod. Just a chime of my phone.

"A game is what you want? Then it's what you'll get".