Chapter 10

*****Normani's POV*****

I had just finished packing my bags and cleaning up my room, so I decided maybe I should help Lauren pack and let her rest. I walked into her room quietly and saw her still in the same spot, cuddling with her pillow. I'm not even gonna lie, she looked absolutely adorable when she slept. She was like a little baby, and that was a cool side to see of Lauren. She was always so strong and tough, and I just loved seeing her when she was vunerable and had her guard down. 

I walked over to her closet and left out some comfortable clothes, in case she wanted to change for the flight, and then I went to work. I started with her closet, folding all her shirts and pants and then setting them into the bags. Once the closet was done, I moved on to work on the drawers. There were some shorts and skirts, couple crop tops, and a whole bunch of beanies in one. I laughed a little at that, this girl was an interesting character for sure. I had everything packed when I started to hear groaning behind me. 

I turned around and saw Lauren rolling around on the bed, but I wasn't sure if she was waking up or not. She started mumbling something, and thrashing more agressively. And then out of nowhere, she just screamed. I ran over to the bed and started to shake her, "Lo! Wake up Lauren!" She just fought against me, but I don't even think she knew it was me. "Lauren, please wake up" I said, and then she slowly started to open her eyes again. 

She looked up at me with scared eyes, and then she started to tear up. I sat on the bed and grabbed Lauren gently and pulled her to me, "It's okay Lo. You're okay".  She just laid her head on my shoulder, still taking very deep and shaky breaths. I practically heard a stampede as Dinah, Ally, and Camila ran into the room. "Are you girls okay?" I heard Ally say. I looked down at Lauren and she just nodded her head, "Yeah, she's okay now". I had my arms wrapped around her waist, and she was resting her head on my chest. The girls had just sat on the bed with us, everyone sitting in silence. 

"Are you sure you're okay Lauren? I've never heard you scream like that" Dinah said, grabbing one of Lauren's hands. She just nodded and laid her head bacl down on my shoulder. I was just running my hands through her hair, my chin resting on top of her head. "Do you want to talk about your dream?" I asked, but she just nodded no. I really wanted to talk to her, but the girls were still in here. I'm not embarassed about what I have to say to her, but I just think this is between me and Lauren "Can you guys give us a minute, I wanna talk to Lo" I said, and then they walked out and closed the door behind them.

This is it Normani, just tell her the truth.

****Lauren's POV****

I looked up at Normani and waited for her to start talking, afraid of what she was going to say. Normani sighed, and then started: "I'm sorry I ran away earlier Lo, I just didn't know how to react. I was scared, not of you but my feelings. I still don't know how I feel, and I need some time to figure that out with myself. I know I knew I made you feel like you did something wrong, but you didn't. I still love you Lo. I just need time to figure myself out. I never wanted to hurt you, I still want to be friends,at least". 

I smiled when she finished and then wrapped my arms around her neck, and she held me too. "Thank God, I thought I was going to lose you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew you hated me". She chuckled a little, "I love you Lo". "I love you too manibear" I said, snuggling into her even more. "So, we're okay now?" She asked, and I nodded to say yes. There was knock on the door, and then Camila came in. "C'mon girls, we need to get going".

"Oh shit, I forgot to pack" I said, jumping out of Mani's arms. She just laughed as I frantically started to run around. I went to mu closet, but there was nothing in there. I checked my drawers, and again, there was nothing. Normani was just laughing her head off as I ran around looking for my clothes.

"How is this funny mani?" I whined. "Lauren, I packed ur bags for you. See for yourself" she said, nodding towards my bag. "No way....." I said, walking over to my bags. I opened the top of the case and sure enough, everything was packed in there. I turned around to her and smiled, "Mani, you're the best". She opened her arms, "C'mon, give me some". I laughed and just jumped into her hug, "Love you". "Love you too lo, now we need to get going. The girls are already packing the car".

And just like that, everything was all good and we were packing up for the airport.

*****Camila's Pov*****

I was currently trying to get all of Dinah's undivided-attention because I wouldn't be with her for the next two weeks. "Mila" she whined when I jumped on her back, "I gotta carry the bags out to the car. Ally isn't strong enough to take all these bags out". I'm not gonna lie, I loved seeing Dinah's muscles flex every time she picked up a bag, but I wanted to touch her......not like that. I just want some caminah time before we have to separate.  "Baby" I whined, "I want some Dinah time". She smiled at me while leaning against a bag, her sleeves rolled up past her shoulders. ooh, she looked so sexy.

"Yo, Mila" she said, waving a hand in front of my face and laughing. "Ima put this last bag away, and then we gotta go. We'll cuddle in the car" she said, and then walked back downstairs. When she went back to our room to get her phone and jacket, I jumped on her and dropped her to the bed. "Mila, we gotta go" she giggled, pecking my lips. "Baby, why won't you spend time with me?" I said. "We'll cuddle in the car, but if we don't go we're gonna miss our flights". "Carry me?" I said, and then she picked me up like a baby.

All the girls were in the car, honking the horn and yelling at us to hurry up. Dinah sat me down in the car first, and then sat next to me, where I was in between her and Lauren. I had my head on her chest while her and the girls talked, trying to stay as close to her as possible. "What are you gonna do when you get home Mila?" they asked, which was the topic of the conversation. "Sit at home, play with Sofia. But that's probably it" I said. I didn't really have friends back home, so I wasn't really gonna hang out. "Boo" Normani said, making us all laugh. "That doesn't sound like fun". "Well, excuse me for being a social outcast" i said, and we laughed again.....and that's when we pulled up to the airport.

*****Dinah's POV*****

When we pulled up to the airport, Camila wouldn't let go of me. "Baby, we gotta get out now" I said, but she wouldn't even lighten up her grip. "Mil-" she cut me off by screaming "No, I'm not letting you go until I have to". The girls gave me a look that said, "Handle yo chick, she trippin". I just got out the car and carried her, all while trying to roll bags. People were giving us weird looks, and I wasn't sure if it was because of Mila or me tring to roll the bags. Eventually, Lauren came and took the bags from me, so I was just holding Camila.

We were going to the secuirty check, and I knew it was gonna be a problem with Camila clinging onto me. "Ma'am, we're gonna need you to go through security on your own" said the airport worker. "No, I'm not letting go" Camila whined, and people started taking thier phones out. "Camila" I whispered, "You need to stop". "I'm not letting go" she yelled, holding onto me tighter. "Ma'am, will I have to get airport security?" he said. "Woah woah, man. Please don't do that. She just doesn't want me to go" I said, trying to reason with him. "Can we just go through like this? We've had a rough day and we're being separated after being together for the past 4 or 5 months. She's just scared for me to leave". I waited for his response, holding my breath.

Ugh Camila, I really don't wanna be arrested right now.....and all on camera.