Chapter 42

******Camila's POV******

"You're loving takes me higher. You set my heart on fire. When you touch my body got me singing like Mariah". I just sat back in awe as I listened to Dinah sing. She was just....wow. "God damn Mila! You missed your cue again!" the girls groaned in unison. I just blushed and looked at the ground. "Back off guys, we all had a stressful night. Why don't we just take 5?" Dinah said, walking over to me and grabbing my hand. They all mumbled in agreement, walking off to their separate areas.

"You seem a little off focus today baby. Still shaken up a little from last night?" she asked, rubbing her thumb over my hand gently. I looked down, and then back up into her eyes. "No, I just....reallythinkyou'reamazingandsometimesIgetdistractedbyhowflawlessyouare". "Babe one more time please?" she said, with her cute little confused face. "You're just so stunning that I get distracted by you". She just blushed and looked towards the floor. "I love you so much Mils" she said, gently kissing my lips. I saw the love on her face....but I saw sadness and fear behind it too.

"Hey guys, we got a few hours before the show. What are you guys gonna do?" Ally asked. "I'm taking Mani on our first date, where I'm gonna kick your ass at bowling this time" Lauren smiled, grinning as she leaned her nose into Normani's cheek. "I think I might take Ally to see a movie" Troy blushed. "Does that mean me and Dinah can have the suite for tonight?" I asked, referring to where we were staying tonight after the show. "For the next few hours, yeah...just don't have sex in my bed" Ally growled.

"Allycat" I laughed, "We told you it wouldn't happen again". She laughed with me, but then her face dropped when she processed what I said. "Wait...again!?! What do you mean!?! When were you in my room?!?" she yelled. I just hid my face in Dinah's shoulder while she laughed. "Calm down Als, it was one time and in our defense, we thought we were in our room". Everyone just laughed as Ally's entire face started to turn red. "Sowwy Allycat".

We were relaxing in bed, just enjoying our time together for once. I was reading with my head in Dinah's lap. She was singing quietly and playing with my hair. "Hey babe?" she called out. "Yeah?" "Remember when you said you wanted to name our daughter a certain name?" I sat up and moved next to her. "I remember...why?" "Mils..."

*****Dinah's POV*****

"I'm pregnant" I said, holding my breath after. She just stared at me, showing no emotion at all. "Camila? Please, say something" I reached forward to grab her hand. She mumbled something lowly, and I couldn't make out any words. "What babe?" "I'm gonna be a mom" she said plainly, and then started chuckling. "I'm gonna be a mom! Dinah, do you know what this means?!" "That we're gonna have a kid" I chuckled slightly.

She got grabbed her fun with her shaky hands, dropping it several times. "GIRLS! I HAVE N-" I put my hand over her mouth, grabbing the phone. "Mila's a little high off some sugar right now, you guys just go have fun". I hang up, glaring at her. "Mila, I don't want anyone to know yet. Not even my mom".

I felt Camila grab my hand, "Look at me". The tears started to build up, one tear sliding down my cheek. "You're gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay. But we will have to tell the girls soon. You're gonna start showing soon" she blushed, kissing my cheek.

"You know Mils, I think you may be enjoying this too much" I laughed, wiping the tear out my eye. She wasn't gonna leave me. I imagined it over and over, her throwing things and telling me to leave...but she wasn't like that. She wasn't mad, maybe even excited. This is it...this is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with and to raise my family with.

"Hey Mila?" I called, playing with her hair as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Talk to me, babygirl". "What did you wanna name our baby?""Well, I was thinking, maybe we could name her Brooke?" she smiled, running her hand over my stomach. "You wanna name her after my first love?" I asked, and she smiled. "Yes, so both the girls in your life are important to you" she said, and I brought her face up to kiss me. "I love you Camila". "I love you too Dinah. And I love you too, wittle Brookie" she giggled, kissing my stomach.

"How far along are you?" "3 and a half months" I blushed as she rubbed my stomach. "You're not even showing, that's crazy" she laughed, kissing my cheek. I'm so glad I had her. I really did choose the best of the best.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt Mila kissing my stomach over and over. "Babe" I whined, giggling, "What are you doing?" "I'm kissing my both my babies at once" she laughs, placing my kisses on my stomach. "Hey baby, this is Mama. You're grow up to be such an amazing woman just like your Mommy. She's tall and gorgeous and has the most amazing mind, and I know you'll be great like her". "Mama and Mommy huh? I like it".

It was nice to spend this time with her and just enjoy the fact that we're gonna be a family. We could just be happy and ignore everything else. Money for the baby. An actual home. College, for all three us of. Not only that, but we're still in danger. And I have to explain who the father is...

"Baby? Are you okay?" Mila asked, grabbing my hand. "I'm just worried, so much is gonna change. Our careers, our lives.Where is the baby gonna stay? We live on opposite sides of the country. I want you to be in her life". She cupped my head in her hands, "Hey hey, it's gonna be alright. We'll figure it out". She leaned forward and kissed my lips.

"Why don't you and Brookie get some rest?" she said, laying me back on the bed. I laid my head on her chest, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Goodnight babygirl" she whispered. Then she leaned down and kissed my stomach, "Goodnight to you, too". For now, everything was at peace.

I could only imagine how she would feel when she finds out that Jake is actually the father.