Chapter 21

****Dinah's POV****

I laid in bed and I could literally feel my stomach eating what was left. I was dry heaving and shivering in my bed, holding myself. I was cold and hot and I was sweating and shivering, it just didn't make sense. I heard a knock on my door, making me jump. "Please let me rest. I can't take anymore Francis" I begged....but it wasn't him.

"What do you mean 'you can't take anymore?'"The voice said. I heard them lock the door, and then Ally sat on the bed next to me. "My god, Dinah. You're so pale, babygirl" she said, stroking my face softly. I leaned into her hand, missing the gentle touch of someone who loved me. "Dinah, you're sick sweetheart" she said, and I rested my head onto her lap. "You know, don't you?" I asked, and she nodded down at me.

"Please don't tell the girls" I said, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I can't sit around and let you hurt. I'm telling them after the concert today, either you tell them or I do" she said in a stern tone. I put my forehead on her stomach and started crying, "Please Ally. None of you are supposed to know. They can't know and we can't tell anyone". "Dinah, it's final. You can't do this to yours-" I cut her off. "I can't!"

"Why no-" I cut her off by yelling again. "GET OUT!" I yelled, sitting up. "Dinah p-" she begged. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! GET OUT OF HERE! LEEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I screamed. "Please Dinah" she said, not moving. I grabbed the collar of her shirt, "What do you not understand by get out?!" I yelled. I shook her, wanting a respone. "Huh? What?" I yelled, and she cried hard. "I'm s-sorry". "Why can't you just listen?" I yelled and gripped her tigher and she yelped.

I heard the door bust open and the girls ran in, and they gasped at what they saw. "What the hell are you looking at?" I yelled. Lauren ran over and tackled me to the ground, "What did you do Dinah?" I turned so that I could try to push her up. "Get off" I grunted, kicking her off of me. "Say anything and you're dead" I said to Ally. And then I felt a fist collide with my face, and I tasted blood. "Fuck you" I spat, and Lauren replied with "Not even on your birthday". "Let's just go goes" Ally whispered, and then they left.

*****Ally's POV*****

We locked ourselves in Camila's room, where Lauren was currently holding me. "It's okay Ally, you're safe now" Normani said while holding my hand. "She was j-just so angry. She kept yelling and shaking me" I cried harder, burrying my head into Lauren's neck. "She's been acting like a bitch lately and she needs to get her shit together. She coulda hurt Ally" Normani said. I knew why she was acting like this...she was sick. Camila knew too, but not Lauren and Mani. They had no idea.

"I'm gonna talk to her, she needs me" Camila said, but Lauren grabbed her wrist. "Don't. Ally needs you right now, not her. That bitch can-" Camila cut her off. "Shut up, Lauren. She needs help". "No, Ally needs our help, not that abusive bitch" she spat back. "She's sick Lauren!" Camila screamed, and the whole room got silent.

"What do you mean?" Normani asked. "Dinah's been starving herself, and none of us knew. That's why she's been acting so strange and angry. She's in pain" Camila said. "Camz" Lauren said as she hugged her, "I had no idea she was doing this to herself". "We gotta help her. She needs to eat" Normani said. "What do we say though?"

And now everyone was silent.

*****Francis's POV****

So.....they know? I knew that little bitch Dinah would say something. I told her not to say anything and she disobeyed me. I couldn't break her before the concert, but I had to show her I was in charge. Fifth Harmony is my way to the top and I'm getting my fucking money. No matter what I had to do.

I kicked her door open and I saw her laying on the bed, sleeping again. I slapped her in her head, pushing her onto the floor. "Wake up, you bitch" I said, grabbing her shirt and holding her against the wall. "I didn't do it. I swear" she cried. "Shut the hell up! You told them, didn't you?" I yelled. "No! I swear, please!" she cried, trying to pry my hands off of her.

"You think I'm fucking playing with you? DO YOU?!" I yelled, slapping her in the face. "I'm sorry. I didn-" I cut her off by yelling "Shut the fuck up!" I grabbed the back of her shirt and dragged her out of her room, her body sliding against the floor. "Let me go!" she yelled, putting up a fight. I kicked her in her ribs, making her gasp in pain. "C'mon" I said, walking her outside and to a cab. I gave them an adress and they drove us to the location.

*****Dinah's POV*****

Francis had us driven to a motel, and I had no way to get out of this. I couldn't call the girls and I couldn't run. He walked us up to the desk and smiled at the man, "Your sound proof room please" he said. The guy grinned at me, "You want the package?" Francis nodded and then was handed a box, "Have fun".

We went up to the top floor and Francis through me onto the ground. In the room, it was just a ratchet bed in the middle. "You want to test me?" he asked, getting my attention. I crawled back until I was pressed against the wall, "N-no". "I'm gonna teach you who's in charge" he said, grabbing me off the ground. "And a friend of yours is gonna help me" he smiled, and then Jake walked in. He smirked at me and then said something that terrified me. "Let's have some fun baby".

"Grab her" Francis said, and he and Jake lifted me off the ground and onto the bed. "GET OFF OF ME!!!" I said, kicking them with the little energy I had. Jake handcuffed my hands above my head and around the bed post, and my ankles to either side of the end of the bed. I fought against the bonds but there was no way I could get out. "Let me go. Please Francis, I'll behave!" I cried, and he laughed. "You sure will, especially after this" he said, and then I felt something flow into my arm. I instantly felt weaker, and I could hardly move. "Shhh baby, let it take over" Jake said, running his hands up and down my body.

He then started removing all of my clothes, which I tried to resist. But it was like, I had lost all control of my body. I could still feel everything, but I couldn't move. "What's the matter, pretty girl?" Jake laughed, yanking bra off. "No more fight?" Francis asked, removing my panties. "Plea-" I was cut off by Francis putting a gag into my mouth. "No more talking baby, it's time to play".

----------------------------------------------------------

He and Jake took turns for what felt like forever, and only stopped when they were tired. Jake left after he was done, just leaving me and Francis. "It's time to get back to the girls" he said, putting my clothes back on me. I still was unable to move, and he had to carry me out of the hotel and to the cab. When we got back, he threw me on my bed and locked my door. But before he left he said, "Don't tell anyone. Daddy's little secret".

I just broke down. He had done it. He had taken everything from me. My friends. My food. My sanity. My girlfriend. And my innocence. I was so scared that I didn't know what to do. I had let him rape me. I was filthy and disgusting. I was less of a person. I was a hoe and I let it happen. I cheated on the one girl I loved.

Guys, I want you to know that I do not take rape lightly. It is a big deal that could ruin someone's life forever, including physical and emotional scars. I struggled writing this because it's just so wrong and it makes me sick. For anyone who feels like this was inappropriate to put into the story, I wanna apologize. Rape is wrong for everyone reason.

-Keyni14