Chapter 4

****Camila's POV****

I woke up extra early that morning, and that was just because I couldn't sleep any longer. The thoughts that were swirling in my mind were screaming at me, and I just couldn't sleep through it. I sat up slowly and moved away from Dinah, looking at my phone to see it was 2 in the morning. 'Maybe something to drink will help' I told myself, and then went to the kitchen.

I poured myself a glass of milk and stood by the kitchen counter, not really interest in sitting. And then I heard a noise come from behind me, making me spin around quickly. "Hello? Who's there?" I said, grabbing a knife out the holder. "Come out" I said again, and then I heard the voice of the girl I had fallen in love with. "Chancho?" she said, walking into the light and rubbing her eyes. I sat the knife down and walked over to her, "Why are you up?" "I should be asking you the same thing, but Nevermind that. Let's talk".

She grabbed my hand pulled me over to the couch, where I sat in her lap. She rocked us back and forth, humming "All of Me" quietly. I rested my head in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. "What's going on in that head of yours Mila? You're never up this late." "I don't know babe, I'm just tired"  I said. "You're tired of sleeping?" she asked, making me laugh a little.

"No babe. I'm tired of things standing in our way". She hugged me a little tighter, kissing my forehead, "I know baby. I'm tired of having to be like this. I'm tired of having to watch you suffer through things because of me and my endless problems". I turned and looked in her eyes, seeing that they were shiny with tears. "DJ, none of this is your fault baby. Sometimes things happen and we just can't change that. It's just how life works. All that matters is that I love you. you love me, and that we won't let this obstacles break us apart. Okay? We're gonna make it through together". 

When I finished her eyes were full of tears, and I thought I said something wrong. "Oh baby, I'-". She cut me off by pressing her lips to mine, and I felt the same sparks from the first time we kissed at the hospital. I felt those fireworkds going off in my stomach every time we kissed, and it never got old. Being with Dinah would never get old. I know, even at this early stage in our relationship, I was going to marry Dinah and make her my wife. 

I pulled away for air, resting my forehead against hers. "I love you so much, Camila" she said, rubbing our noses together. I giggled, "I love you too baby. I can't wait until you're mine forever". She looked a little confused. "I wanna marry you Dinah Jane. I wanna live close to a beach and have at least two kids and sing them to sleep together every night" I said. She just pecked my lips and smiled, "Stop it, you big sap. I can only handle so much cuteness". 

I yawned and laid my head on her shoulder, "Aww, my baby girl's tired. Let's get you back to bed". I was about to get up off her lap, but she scooped me into her arms before I could.  "Babe" I laughed, "Put me down. I can walk just fine". "Shush, you're gonna wake the girls. Let me do this" she said, but with a large goofy smile on her face. I just wrapped my arms around her neck, enjoying the ride. When we got to the room, she gently laid me down on the bed. When she got in bed with me, I rolled on top of her and laid my head in the crook of her neck. "Goodnight Mila". "Night baby". And just like that, we drifted off to sleep. 

*****Simon Cowell's POV*****

I was currently sitting in the studio with Jake, his lawyer, the girl's manager, discussing some buisness. "Why did you feel the need to have a meeting with me 2 in the morning?" I asked Jake. Jake was actually the one who wanted to speak to me and the girl's manager(who we're gonna just call Alexandra) , so now here we are. "I'm having some issues with the girls...but my girl in praticular. Dinah is acting like a bitch, an-". I cut him off, "That is not how we talk about a lady, especially not sweet and caring Dinah. She's been going through a rough time right now, and you need to be there for her".

I couldn't tell him why he was hired. Who knows what he could do with that information? "But she's my girlfriend, which means she's supposed to treat me a certain way. And this isn't it" he whined. His lawyer just sat there with an angry stone cold look on his face, but he wasn't scaring me. I'm Simon fucking Cowell, I'm the scariest man in any and every judging pannel in the world! This guy couldn't touch me. "Jake, I'll talk to Dinah. Now I need you to go so I can have a talk with Alexandra. He nodded and walked out, and I had him lock the door on the way out.

When it was just me and Alexandra, the conversation got real. "Why are you making those girls hide thier love?" she asked angrily. "I don't want to hurt the girls, Alexandra. That was not my intention at all. It's my job to decide what't best for the group and my girls. I'm just doing my job". "Do you care about their happiness at all, because if you did you would let them be together. You can't keep them apart. And I won't let you". 

I quirked my eyebrow at what she said, "Excuse me?" "That's right Simon. I'm going to let the girls go public, and there's nothing you can do to stop me" she said with a smirk. "Oh really?" "Really". I laughed a little, "You think you've one, don't you?" "I don't think Simon, I know I won. How's that?" she said all too confidently. "Well here's a little something for you, you're fired" I said, and her whole face dropped. "What?". "You're fired Alexandra.....how's that?" "Fine Simon, but you are going to lose those girls. You don't care about them enough to know that I am what they need". "That's nice....now get out". 

When she walked out, I immediately picked up my phone. I scrolled through my thousands of contacts, searching for someone to replace their manager. My finger ended on my Francis Beldwick, who is a new manger in the music buisness. He has represented models before, and they were all in sucessful jobs.He seems pretty reliable from his few managing jobs.

But I just wonder how he's gonna do with my girls?