Chapter 40

*****Dinah's POV*****

"So....where is she?" he said, sitting the gun on the table in front of me. I just looked at the girls, then at me, and then to the Ally, Lauren, and Normani. "C'mon Dinah" he said, chuckling evilly. "I'm not telling you" I growled, still looking at the gun. "Fine then, time to take a shot. And I don't mean drinks" he laughed at his own joke.

My shaky hands picked up the gun, opening the cylinder. There were six sections for six bullets, and only one inside. He picked up the gun, spinning the cylinder and loaded the gun. "Here you go sweetheart, now you can either shoot at your head, or....." he scanned the girls. "Lauren?" he smirked at my green-eyed friend.

She looked up at me with fearful eyes, "Please" she mouthed. "I'm sorry Lo" I said to her, my hand's shaking as I picked it up. I lifted the gun, and they all started crying harder. "Dinah, please don't do this" Normani cried, holding Lauren closer to her. I picked up the gun, lifting it up slowly....and then to my head.

"Well well well, we got a brave one here" he clapped. "Guys. P-please tell C-c-c-camila that I lo-v-ve her" I stutter, feeling tears stream down my face. "Dinah, you're gonna be okay sweetheart" Ally said, reaching across the coffee table and hold my hand. "I love you guys" I said, and then I pulled the trigger.

It didn't shoot....I didn't die. I opened my eyes, looking at the girls. "I'm alive" I say quietly. I sat the gun down and walked over to the girls, hugging them tightly. "I'm okay. I'm okay" I say to them. "Thank you so much Dinah" Lauren cried into my shoulder, holding me close. "It's okay. I'd do it for any of you girls" I say, and then I feel Simon grab me by my hair.

"Tell me where she is" he growls in my face. "I will never tell you where she is" I spat back in his face, and he slapped me to the ground. I laid on the floor, holding my cheek. "Tell me where she is?" he yells. "I'm never gonna tell you" I yelled back, standing up from the ground. "Why don't you just leave me the hell alone!" I yelled, and he just hit me again. "C'mere you little fucker" he picked me up by my hair, carrying me to the camera.

"Let's start the auction. This one's a little bit of a rebel. Feisty one, and she's super attractive. I mean, look at this little cutie" he said, grabbing my chin as I fought against him. I followed his gaze to the computer, seeing buyers start the bidding. "Good girl Dinah. Why don't we show them a little more?" he whispered in my ear. He pulled my hair harder, making me groan out loudly.

He reached to grab my face again, and I took the opportunity to bite down on it. "Fuck! Let go of me, you little bitch" he said. He used to bottom of the gun, hitting me over the head with it. I fell to the floor, a few tears trickling down my face. "C'mon, get up" he chuckled.

I slowly tried to push myself up, only to be kicked in the head and back on the floor. "I don't know why Camila would ever love a wimp like you" he laughed....and that hit me. I stood up from the ground, walking over to him and standing face to face. "Here's how this is gonna work. You're gonna wait here, and I'm gonna call the cops. You're not taking Camila and you will be leaving us alone" I growled in his face.

"Ha...Hahahahaha" he started laughing loudly. "Y-you really think you're scaring anybody? Jesus Christ, you're even dumber than I could've imagined" he laughed hard. So hard that he had to wipe his tears from his eyes. "Now let me show you what's really about to happen" he smirked.

He pushed me back to the couch with the other girls. And then he pulled out his gun. "I'm gonna find Camila without even moving" he said, and then shot into the air twice. And just like he said...she came running out. "Dinah!?!?" she said, and then stopped when she realized I was fine. "Run Mila! Run!" I yelled. But it was too late.

Simon grabbed her, throwing her to the floor in front of us."C'mere baby" I picked her up off the ground, holding her and ally to me. "Well well well, isn't this lovely?" he smiled at us. "W-what do you want with us?" Ally cried out from my shoulder. "I didn't get Dinah, so now I want money".

"You're Anon?!? I told you Lauren" Camila yelled out. Lauren rubbed her temple, "Not the time Camz". "Anon? Who the hell is that?" he asked. We were all shocked. We were going through all of this...and it wasn't even him. We were still in danger.

"Dinah?" I heard Camila whisper in my neck. "What's up babe?" "I'm sorry I had to hide this from you" she said, sighing and looking at her feet. I just grabbed her hand, "You did it to protect me....so it's okay". Simon cleared his throat loudly, making me and dinah look up. "Now that y'all are done, I believe we were playing a game Dinah. Catch" he smirked throwing the gun to me.

I leaned back and caught it in my shaky hands. "C'mon Dinah, what happened to your confidence? Why are u scared now?" he asked. I was sick and tired of this....tired of living my life in fear. "I'm not scared" I said, pulling the trigger at my head twice. "So you shot 3 times, 3 shots for 3 girls. Now who will be the last option...." he smirked.

"Shoot at Camila" he said, "Or yourself". I looked into Camila's eyes, and I could already see that tears forming. "Dinah, don't do this" she cried. "Excuse me for a sec, if she doesn't then everyone dies" Simon said, and we all just looked at him. "Carry on, carry on" he waved at us. "Hey hey, don't cry. I love you, okay?" I smiled sadly in her face, lightly putting my hand on her cheek. She put her hand over mine, leaning into m touch. "Youre the love of my life, Dinah Jane. I'll never stop loving you" she said.

I leaned forward and kissed her head gently, letting my lips linger for a while. I was trying to remember every little detail about her. When I pulled back, she looked at me with teary eyes. "Hey hey, don't cry" I said, noticing the other girls crying at our display too. "None of you cry. No matter what happens, I'll be okay" I said to them. And then I put the gun to my head, smiled at them one last time....and pulled the trigger.

The shot went off.....but it wasn't from my gun.