Chapter 15

****Dinah's POV****

The next morning, I finally decided to just leave the airport and just take a train. Orange county is not that far.....why was I even going to fly? Okay, So I had me a blonde moment, whatever. Shit happens. I bought my ticket at Union Station and then got onto the train. I pulled out my phone and took a selfie, "Train-game on point". And then I texted my mom and family, telling me that I'm coming home. I couldn't wait to be surrounded by the people I love. "Should I call Camila?" rang in my head, and I just decided to give her some space. It's only been a day Dinah, just chill.

About 40 minutes later, I was back in good ole' Orange County. When got there, I was greeted by a whole bunch fans screaming at me excitedly. "WELCOME HOME DINAH!!!" they yelled all together. "Hola dawgs, what's good Orange County!?" I yelled back, and they screamed even louder. I went over to them and took some selfies, hugged a few, even kissed a few....on the cheek of course. I am a woman in a very happy relationship. I wanna make that girl my wife. But I'm the only one who knows that, and some of the more......touchy fans, didn't understand.

"Hey Dinah" I heard someone say in the most sultry and husky voice I've ever heard. I turned to the girl and I automatically knew I did not like the look on her face. "Hey, you a fan?" I asked politely. She smiled at me, "Yeah, I love you guys". Then she leaned closer to my ear, "But especially you Dinah". I gulped, knowing I should probably stop talking to this girl. "Can I have a picture?" she asked, pouting like a baby.

"Okay" I said. She stopped some guy walking with bags to take our picture. She gave him her phone and then came and stood next to me. I had my arm around her shoulder and hers was around my waist.....overall, an innocent picture. But as the guy counted down, she put her lips to my cheek and wrapped her leg around my waist. And that was the picture he took, her all wrapped up in me. She pulled away and then got her phone from the guy. "Thank you, see you around Dinah" she said, walking off with a wink. Oh jeez, glad that's over.

"DINAH!" I heard someone else yell, and I recognized those voices anywhere. I turned around and saw my mom, my little sister Regina, my cousin Masi, and my one aunts. "REGINA!" I screamed, getting on my knee and catching her as she ran into my arm. "Hey there Gina" I said, holding her tightly. I was just enjoying holding my little girl in my arms again. "I missed you so much" she said, and I think I felt her crying. I pulled back to look at her face, "Are you crying sweetheart?" "No" she lied, wiping her eyes. I kissed her forehead and stood up with her in my arms, "You don't have to cry anymore sweetheart. I'm home, Gina".

I went over and hugged Masi, and my aunt, and my mom too. I had missed them all so much, more than I even realised. "Hi sweetheart" my mom said, kissing my head. "Hi mama, I missed you" I said. "I missed you too, baby girl. It was harder taking care of the kids without you, but it did make your cousins step up a lot more". I laughed, "Changed a few diapers Masi?" He winced, "Ew, don't remind. Little Seth packs a big punch". "Let's go, I got peoples to see".

We drove home within like 15 minutes, and I saw a big "Welcome Home" sign up. I was so excited to see Seth, I was shaking. I could hardly get out the car. I had only seen him a couple of times. I missed the little guy so much. He had my heart when I left. I just wish I didn't have to leave him everytime. He barely got to know me. I walked up to the front door and just stood there. "Go in Dinah" my mom said, "They're waiting for you".

I walked in and was immediately pulled into a hug with at least twelve relatives. "I love you guys so much" I said, trying to hold them all. Sure, I was being crushed, but that didn't matter. I was home and I was happy. "Look who's here to see you Dinah" my dad said, carrying my little prince in his arms. "Hey Seth" I said as he reached out for me. "Do you remember me, baby? It's your big sister Dinah" I said, kissing his chubby little cheeks. He giggled his cute little baby laugh and my heart just melted. "I love you" I said, and in reponse, he pulled my hair. Not what I was going for, but hey, he's only a couple months old.