Chapter 20

*****Dinah's POV*****

I ran off to another bathroom and pulled myself together, fixing my makeup and finding my composure. Once I did that, I ran to the dance studio, arriving ten minutes late. I walked in and heard really heavy footsteps....way too heavy to be just the girls. "C'mon girls, act like you're actually attracted to these guys" I heard Francis yell, and that threw me off.

I walked up and saw something insane. Dancers. Male dancers. Extremely attractive dancers. And him. He stopped and looked at me with a big smirk on his face. "What's good baby girl?" he said loudly, causing everyone to stop dancing and the music to stop. He walked over to me and roughly grabbed my face, pulling our lips together. I pulled away quickly but he still smiled at me. "I love those soft sweet lips...I can't wait to taste the rest of you". 

"You're disgusting" I said, trying to get out of his grasp. He held onto me tighter, trying to keep me in his arms. "Stop struggling. You're causing a scene" he growled into my ear. "Uncle Francis?" Jake called, and Francis turned to him. "Me and Dinah are going outside" he said, and I kneed him in the groin. "Get off of me" I said, walking away from him and over to Camila. She immediately wrapped her arms around my waist, "You okay?" "I'm fine" I said, stroking her hair.

"Okay, enough of the love fest. Your faggot behavoir is making me sick" Francis said. I heard all the girls gasp, and even a couple of the dancers' faces dropped as well. "Woah dude" one guy said, "That is not okay". "Yeah" another stood up, followed by another saying, "Not cool bro". "You shut the hell up if you want to keep your jobs. I can say whatever the hell I want to you" Francis spat back. The guys walked over to us and introduced theirselves. 

"Hey there, I'm Donny" said the guy who stood up for us first, but he really stood out because of his fiery red hair. "I'm Jackson" one guy with a black mohawk said. "I'm Jace and I'm Ace" said these two tough looking black guys. They were twins, and the only way you could tell them apart was by eye color. One had hazel while the other had peircing grey eyes. They were pretty cool guys. "You girls just do you thing" Jackson said, and Donny continued with "We'll take care of Francis". I was about to thank them, but then Francis came over and the whole group fell broke apart. "You don't get paid to stand around, get your asses back to work". 

And just like that, we were back to work. After we finished for the day, we were all exhausted. I was laying on the floor and Camila had her head on my shoulder. "Nice job today, Cabello" I said, grabbing her had. "Not too bad yourself Hansen" she said, making me chuckle. "I miss this" she said, "I miss you". "I didn't go anywhere" I said, squeezing her hand to reassure her. "Something happened to you over our break. You're not the same anymore" She said. 

I immediately felt offended. "What the hell do you mean?" I asked, sitting up a little. "I mean, something's off about you baby girl?" she said. "I thought you said you loved me no matter what? What happened to that?" I said, getting a little louder. "Dinah, I never said I didn't love you. I still love you" she replied. "But you can't except my flaws? Is that what I'm getting from you?" I yelled. "Dinah please, you know I love you how you are. I would nev-". I cut her off by yelling "Save it! I'm out of here". 

I stood up, feeling a little dizzy getting on my feet. Once I finally stabilzed myself, I grabbed my jacket and left the dance studio. I went back to the recording studio by myself, locking the door behind me. I went in and sat at the piano with headphones on my head. I started playing a few keys on the piano, and then I just let my mind take over and play. And then I started to sing:

I stare at my reflection in the mirror:
"Why am I doing this to myself?"
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf.
No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
(who you are [11x])

Brushing my hair—do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mould, yeah!
The more I try the less it's working, yeah
'Cause everything inside me screams
No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
(who you are [11x])

 I laid my head on the piano and just cried. I had to let it all out. This was hurting me so much and I couldn't take it. I was in a battle with myself and I was losing eveything. My weight, my friends, my girlfriend, and my mind. Everyday that went by more started to slip away. I'm just not strong enough. 

I heard clapping behind me, the slow and sarcastic kind. I turned and saw Francis standing there and smili-no, smirking at me. "Beautiful" he said while walking up to the piano. "That broken hearted that you brought to this song, it just makes my heart melt. You are talented dinah". "What do you want from me?" I said, and he smiled wider. "Please, just tell me what you want from me. You've already taken everything else from me. What else could I possibly give you". "I want your voice" He said, "As my next client". "What do you mean?"

"I want you to go solo".

****Camila's POV****

I don't know what Dinah's problem is, but I know for sure that there is something wrong with her. She has never gone off on me for no reason at anyone, especially not me.She has definitely been a little distant and sensitive to certain comments. Especially about weight. Anything about weight. Lauren said she felt fat for eating this huge slice of pizza and Dinah lost it:

"Oh shut up Lauren. You've never been fat a day in your life. Think about those people that sruggle so much with weight, it's slowly killing them. But you wouldn't know what that feels like. You and all the rest of you skinny bitches" she yelled, leaving the room. We

We were so shocked that we couldn't say anything. I wanted to be mad, but I was more confused than anything. My baby wasn't feeling right. She just wasn't the same. She hasn't been since.....Francis. He did something to Dinah. I know he did something to her and I was going to make him pay. I just need to find out what happened. 

"Ally? Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her, pulling her into another room of the studio. "What's going on Mila?" "It's Dinah. Something is wrong with her and I know it has to do with Francis". Ally looked down at her feet, and she wouldn't say anything. "You know something I don't, don't you?" I asked. She looked up with tears threatening to spill. "Please Ally, I need to help babygirl" I said, grabbing her hands. "We have to help her. She's sick Mila" she said.

"What do you mean?" "When's the last time you've seen Dinah eat?" she asked. "I..." I paused, I couldn't remember. "You don't think?" I asked, but Ally nodded. "No. No, Dinah why? Why would she do this?" I asked myself. "We have to talk to her, Mils. We have to help her". "What about Normani and Lauren?" I asked. "We'll talk to them after the show tomorrow. And then that night we'll talk to Dinah". 

Don't worry babe, I'm going to help you. I promise.

 Good? Absolutely horrible? Worth the Wait? Please let me know.