Chapter 6

*****Camila's POV*****

Dinah and I were cuddling on the couch right now, and I had no idea what it was. I was too busy watching dinah. I was trying to remember every little detail about her for these next weeks. We had to be watching something funny, cause she kept laughing that cute little laugh of hers.

She looked down at me and smiled, "Are you even watching it baby?" I nodded no, "You're much more fun to watch".  She just smiled wider and pecked my lips, "I swear sometimes Mila, you are too cute". "What? I'm not always this cute?" She shrugged, "Eh, you alright". I gasped and put my hand on my heart, acting like I was hurt. She laughed and pulled me closer to her, "I'm kidding baby girl, you know I love you". These were some of my favorite times with Dinah. When we were just being playful and hanging out. It reminded me that she was my bestes friend too. Wait....is "bestes" a word?

We went back to cuddling, and then Dinah sat up all of a sudden. "C'mon Mila" she said, trying to pull me up. "Baby, I just got comfy" I whined. "Come on baby girl, let's go" she said, throwing me over her shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN DINAH!" She just laughed at me, "Never. Trust me baby, you'll love this". She carried me until we were back in our bedroom, and locked our door. She sat me down and I glared up at her with my hands crossed. 

"Are you really mad at me?" she said, with a cute little pout. I almost broke my straight face, but I managed to keep it together. "Aww babe, don't be mad. I'll promise you'll like what's about to happen" she said. "What did you bring me in here for? I don't see anything exciting". That's when she smirked, and then she cupped my cheeks with her hand. "Just enjoy this" she said, and then passionately pressed our lips together. 

I moved my arms so that they were wrapped around her neck, and I she moved hers to around my waist. We continued our make out session, which was always a little harder on us because of the height difference. Dinah had to bend down and I had to get on my toes.

Dinah pulled away for a second, and I thought something was wrong. "What? Did I do something?" I asked. "No baby, just wrap your arms around my neck tight" she said, and I did what I was told. She then put her arms under my legs and lifted me, and I wrapped my legs around her waist while she held me up. Now we were face to face, nose to nose, forehead to forehead. "Better?" she asked, "Much better". And then we were back at it again.

Dinah had me with my back up against the door, kissing me deeply. Me and Dinah were practically sucking each other's faces off, and I knew I couldn't take much more of this. I pulled away for air, gasping as I took it in. She took this as an advantage and latched her lips onto my neck, sucking hard. "Dinah" I gasped, not expecting to do that. She continued to kiss and bite at my neck, only turning me on more. "Baby" I whimpered, making her look me in the eyes. "Yeah?" she asked. "Take me now" I said, and it was done from there. 

---------------------Here goes the smut. If you don't like it, skip to the next line break.----------------------

*****Still Camila's POV*****

Dinah carried me over to the bed, somehow removing both of our shirts on the way there. She laid me down gently and then hovered over me with an arm on either side of my body. "I love you Mila" she said, "I love you too Dinah". After we exchanged those words, we went back to our intitmate situation. She laid dow  gently on top of me, pressing her lips back to mine. 

She ran her hand up and down my bare ribs, making me shiver in anticipation. She moved her hands behind my back, unclasping my bra. She started to leave kisses on my neck, definitely leaving a few a marks. "mmmm, baby" I moaned as she moved down to my breast. She teased my nipples, circling around them but not really touching them. They were getting so hard it was almost painful. "Please babe, no teasing". She just giggled and then started to suck hard on my left nipple. I swore my whole back arched off the bed and I moaned so loud theu could probably hear it in China. 

She did the same with the other and then continued to move down my stomach, dipping her tongue in my belly button. "Babe, stop teasing me". She just smirked against my skin and licked at my panty line, but still not taking them off. She put her tongue agaisnt my thighs, running her tongue up to my panties every time. But still never touching me. I was so wet and swollen it hurt. I think almost anything could send me over the edge right now. "Please Dinah, I can't take any more".

She came up next to my ear and whispered, "I want you to remember this Mila. Remember who makes you feel good and makes you body tremble. No one is like me. I want you to beg me to let you cum". "Please Dinah, give it me" I moaned loudly as she blew on my panties. She bit down on my neck and nibbled on my ear, "In spanish". "Por favor, bebé , dámelo . No me jodas" I moaned loudly. "Awe, you're so sexy. And I'll give it to you since you asked so nicely".

She then pulled off my panties and ran her finger through my folds, making me almost fall out of the bed. Dinah looked into my eyes as she lightly tapped my clit, making me scream. "Dinah, shit!" I gasped as she continued to lightly touch me. She kept doing it at a constant pace, and I was screaming squirming with every touch. I was about to cum, and then she completely pulled back. "Dinah, please baby" I whined, and I actually felt tears streaming down my face. 

Dinah moved a hand to my cheek and gently stroked my face, "Babe, I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you" she said, quickly changing moods. She immediately slipped two fingers into me, shocking me and making me scream. I could already feel myself clenching around her. "Stop Dinah, get up here" I said, pulling her on top of me. I removed the rest of her clothing, and made her lay on her back.

"I'm gonna make you come so hard" I growled in her ear, making her moan loudly. I spread her legs and put one of mine on either side of her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to grind myself against her wet core. She was just as dripping and wet as I was. "Fuck mila, faster baby" she moaned. She thrust her hips to meet with me, and that's when we lost it. We screamed each other's names at the top of our lungs, shaking for a solid five mintues before coming down from our high. I couldn't even move after.

-----------------------------------------Start reading here--------------------------------------------------------------------

***Dinah's POV****

Camila collasped on top of me, pressing ourselves together. "H-how" she paused, taking a breath in between. "I didn't know you would dominate me like that" I said, giggling a little. She smiled shyly, "I don't know where side of me came from". She smirked a little, "Did you like it?" "Loved it baby. There's no way I'm gonna forget you after that. It was spectacular". She smiled, "That's great, now let's shower and go do something with our day". "Trust me baby" I started, "We did quite a bit today".