Chapter 45

*****Camila's POV****

'Cause you're brave, yeah you're honest And you're beautiful, you're beautiful girl

I sang the last part of the song, the crowd going wild like they always do. But for us...tonight was going to be different. Tonight is the last time we get threatened. If everything goes well, tonight is when we confront and get rid of Anon.

When we get to the dressing room, everyone is changing frantically and making sure we have everything we need. "Bluetooths, everyone?" Alexa asked, receiving mumbles of agreement for all of us. Once everyone was dressed, we went over the plan one last time.

"So we draw Anon to this position" I explain, drawing a diagram with a dry-erase onto the table. "Lauren and Normani" Alexa continued, "You will be on the outskirts of the building in case anything goes wrong and we need help". "Troy will be in the back of the building in case Anon decides to bring any company" I say next. "So throughout this thing, Ally will have the cops waiting in the woods for our signal to intervene. Dinah will be in the control room, preparing to shut down the power if things go wrong. And Alexa will be waiting in the get away vehicle".

"Everyone good on that?" Everyone nodded silently, and I can't blame them. I didn't know how this was gonna go. Someone could die tonight, but it had to be done. This guy has threatened my family and I do not take that lightly.

"What about you?" I hear her voice call out. I lift my head to make eye contact with her, "I'm going to be the one meeting Anon". At that, they all gasp. "Mila, you can't go in alone" Normani cries. "No way Camz, take one of us with you" Lauren said next. "That's crazy, Camila".

I slam my hand down on the table, the sound echoing through the room. "Listen, he threatened me first. My fight, my family" I growled. And then I felt a gentle hand get placed on my shoulder, and I looked over to see Dinah with a concerned look in her eyes.

"Why do you think doing this alone will make you stronger?" "It doesn't, I just know I have to do this alone" I say, looking back down at the plan. She pushes the plan away, "Doing this alone doesn't prove anything Mila. It's dumb and you're going to get hurt".

I walked away, laying my head against the nearest wall. "Camila, what's going on?" Dinah hugs me from behind, gently pulling me away from the wall. I see her look to the others, and that face let's them all know to leave now.

Once we're alone, Dinah pulls me over to the couch and sits with me in her lap. "Dinah, I jus-". She gently presses her finger to my lips, "Hush Mila. I love you so much". I bring the top of her head to my lips, kissing her too. "That's why I'm going with you".

"I'm doing this alone whether you like it or not" I groan, standing up from her embrace. She follows after me, screaming in my ear. "Why do you have to go alone?  Why can't I come with you? What are you trying to prove?" All the yelling was driving me crazy.

"I CAN'T LOSE YOU!" I broke down into tears, Dinah grabbing me as I fall to the floor. "Hey, look at me" she said, holding me to her. "You won't lose me. Anon isn't going to get me, or our baby". "I love you Dinah. And I know we'll be okay... No matter what happens tonight".

Just as we finish talking, I get a text. "Meet me here and at this time, and bring the money Cabello".

*****Dinah's POV*****

"How's everyone doing?" I ask, trying to make conversation as we ride in the van. "Are you absolutely sure you want to do this alone?" Ally ask Camila again, but she just nods her head and says nothing. So again, we sit in silence like we were before. I reached over and grabbed Camila's hand. She looked up at me, moving her other hand to my stomach. She drew circles over it, a smile appearing slightly on her face. "I love you, and even if I die tonight we'll be okay" she said quietly, "All of us". We all collapsed into a huge hug.

"Hey guys!" Alexa yelled from the front, "First stop for Ally, Normani, and Lauren". They smiled, Ally leaning up to kiss Troy one more time. And then just like that they were gone. That's how it went. Some quiet hugs, silent goodbyes. One by one, they left, and it made me feel even worse about this plan. "Camila, you're up" Alexa said, her and I are only to be left. "I'll be back as soon as I can. Stay safe you too" she smiles sadly at us. "Hey, I love you babe" she leaned forward and kissed me deeply. And as soon as it was over, she was gone. 

"Don't worry about her Dinah, she's a brave girl" Alexa said, patting the passenger seat. I moved up next to her. "I know she's brave, too damn brave for her own good" I laugh quietly. "She has nothing to worry about" she said in a way that was sort of unsettling. "Alexa, how are you so sure?" She just chuckled slightly, pulling the car up to the side of the building where I could control the power. "Good luck in there Dinah" she said as I got out the car, but something in her tone was too cheery.

I walk into the room, closing the door behind me quietly. I started trying to work with the controls, trying to figure everything out. "I was expecting you Dinah" I heard a voice say from behind me. I immediately turned and saw a guy standing there. "Who are you? What do you want?" I walk back until I am against the wall. "Anon has been expecting you" he says with a smile and glazed eyes. He looks almost, fake. Like he wasn't really human.

I picked up a piece of metal scrapping from the floor, slashing his face with it. But he doesn't look fazed. He just keeps smiling grabs my wrist, throwing me onto the ground and onto my stomach. "No! Please, let me go. I don't have anything" I cry as he steps onto my back, handcuffing me. "Anon has been expecting you" he says, dragging me and throwing into the back of a car. I'm gonna die. I fucking gonna die. One time too many have I cheated death. 

This is it.