Chapter 3

*****Dinah's POV*****

Remember how I said that I was fearless...........I lied. I was holding Camila's hand, but the minute I saw his peircing grey eyes, I let go. He saw me come around the corner and smirked, "Hey baby". I opened my mouth to speak, but I just couldn't find the words to say. He came over to me and put his hands on the sides of my face, looking into my eyes. "It's okay babe, I got you" he said, and then smashed his lips against mine.

Then and there, I honestly could have vommited in his mouth. He was trying to shove his tongue in my mouth, and that was not happening. I pulled back and made it clear that I was not into the kiss. "What's wrong baby, didn't you miss me?" he said, with a wink. "Why are you back here, Jake?" I asked, stepping out of his arms. "Oh, c'mon Dinah, you know you missed all this" he said, gesturing his hands at himself. I heard someone behind me scoff, "Please".

I turned and saw Camila leaning against the wall, looking kinda thug-ish really. "You talkin' to me?" he said, quriking his eyebrow at her. "If the slacks fit, rich boy" she said, making me smile a little. I looked at her with pleading eyes, trying to say "Please don't start anything". She nodded, but then things started to get a little more agressive. "You got a bone to pick with me?" he said, standing in her face. She just glared back up at him, but said nothing. "What's wrong, Chica? No habla ingles?" he smirked. That was it for me.

"What the fuck is your problem Jake? Who told you that you could come in here and act like you own the place? And then you wanna insult my girl-......my friend? That's not okay". I took a step with every word, standing in between the two of them. He looked shocked, and then he smiled. "Look who grew a pair while I was gone" he said, making ally gasp. "Okay you little bastard" Lauren said as she grabbed his arm, "Get the fuck out of here". "Who's gonna make me? Dinah wants me here". I nodded no, "You could go away forever, and I wouldn't give a fuck. Now get out of here".

He put his hands up in defeat, "Fine. I'll just be on my way...." . The door was almost closed, but then it stopped and he poked his head back in. "By the way girls, I'll be going on tour with you" he said, and then left. I looked at the girls, and they all looked pissed. "5H family meeting, now" all growled out, and we all made our way to the couches.

I sat next took a seat next to Mila, but she immediately stood up and moved next to Lauren. "Babe? What's wrong?" She just rolled her eyes and ignored me. What the hell did I do? Mani came next to me and put her hand on my knee, "I'll talk to her later". I just nodded, hoping that nothing was wrong.

"Okay girls, let's get talking. Why the hell is this douche bag here?" ally said, making us gasp. "Allyson! You're language!" Mani laughed. "Normani, this is serious. Jake is drama that we do not need to have on tour" I said. "Who called him here though?" Lauren asked. We all sat silently for a second, and then it hit us. "UNCLE SI!" That's who we needed to talk to. "So we'll speak to him tomorrow?" I asked.

"Agreed".

*****Camila's POV*****

When we finished the meeting, I took a shower and put on some pj's and laid in bed. Dinah did the same, and then came and laid next to me. When she tried to wrap her arms around me, I moved away. "Baby, talk to me" she said, but I did not respond. "What did I do wrong?"

As I thought about it, I realized that I was being dumb. I was mad at her for a dumb reason. I said that I wasn't ready to go public, but I was ready to scream from the top of a building that Dinah was my girlfriend because of that guy. I was not intimidated by him, I just don't like his attitude. Okay..... I didn't like the fact he was all over my girl, either. I just really wanted her to tell him that I was hers, and I was a little upset that she didn't.

After assessing that, I decided I was acting silly. I turned over so that I could face her, "Dinah?" She rolled over and looked at me with guilty eyes. "Whatever I did, I'm sorry Mila. I didn't mean to ma-" I cut her off by pressing my lips gently to her. "I'm so confused.... are you on your period?" she asked. I laughed a little and I kissed her again. "No Dinah, I'm just acting silly. You didn't do anything wrong". "So you still love me?" she asked shyly. "I love you more than my music, and that's saying something" I said, and she laughed.

"Why were you mad though?" She asked, playing with my hair as we cuddled. "I guess I just kinda wanted you to say that I was your girlfriend to Jake. It's silly, I know" I said. "No baby, it's okay. I wanted to, but I figured neither of us were ready to go public, and you wanted to tell your parents before we do". I felt my heart swell at he words. She was always so considerate and I sometimes felt like I didn't deserve her. To be honest, I don't think that anyone deserved Dinah. She was a queen, and I should treat her better.

"Listen Mila, you ever talk to me if you have a problem. We talked about his. No shutting me out, okay?" she said. "Okay baby" I kissed her cheek, "I love you". "I love you too, now lets get some rest. Apparently, we have a LONG day tomorrow" she exaggerated. I giggled and then I rested my head on her chest, falling asleep to the sound of her heartbeat.