Chapter 24

******Dinah's POV******

"Dinah, I wanna play some more" I heard Francis's voice say, him laughing at me. "Please! No, let me go" I cried, trying to get out of the chains that held me to the bed. He came in front of me and smirked in my face, "I can't wait to play with you. You gonna be a good girl for daddy?" he asked, rubbing me through my pants. "Get off of me" I screamed, trying to kick him. He hit me across my face and then whispered "No one will ever hear you scream".

I sat up, gasping for air and starting to hypervanilate. "DINAH!" I heard someone scream, making me start shaking. "Dinah, you're okay" someone said, keeping my eyes shut tight. "It's okay, you're safe now" someone said and then grabbed my hand gently. I grabbed their wrist and squeezed as hard as I could, feeling them try to get away. But I didn't think it was her.

"Dinah, baby, it's me. It's chancho" she said, and then I opened my eyes. She was writhing in pain under my graps, and that's when started reality to hit. I slowly started to let go as I started to recognize everything. "That's it baby girl, it's okay" she said, trying to hide the pain.

I felt my eyes start to sting with tears, "Come here sweetheart, I got you". She walked to me slowly, holding her arms open. "It's me baby, and I'm never gonna hurt you" she said, slowly pulling me into her arms. I leaned into her, melting into her touch. I repeated to myself in my head "You're with Camila. You're safe".

"Dinah, look at me baby" she said, and I lost myself in those beautiful brown eyes. "Are you hungry?" she asked, and I nodded no. "Dinah, are you hungry" she asked again, making me cry. She took my hand gently between her hands and I jumped, making her move back. "Why would you do this to yourself? You're beautiful baby" she said, rubbing her thumb over my knuckles. "I didn't" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" she asked, but I just shook my head. "Dinah, what do you mean 'you didn't starve yourself'" she asked, and I felt her hand tighten a little. "Mila, calm down baby" I whispered, getting a little scared. She saw this and immediately apologized. "It's okay, I got you now. I know all the haters caused this" she said.

"But it wasn't them" I said, and she looked confused. I wanted to tell her so bad but I didn't know how to say it. "What made you do this Dinah?" she asked, holding both my hands. I looked at the ground and started crying. "He told me he'd kick me out the group if I d-didn't lose the weight" I cried.

"No. He did this, Francis?" She said, and she started shaking with anger. "Dinah, you're beautiful and I never want you to forget that. So many people love you baby, I love you" she said, leaning in to kiss my lips. I just watched as she came closer, and then I saw Francis. I screamed and then pushed her away, "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" she fell to the ground and looked up at me with sad brown eyes, and that's when I saw her again.

"Mila.....I'm so sorry" I said, starting to cry again. I always told her that I would protect her no matter what, and I had just hurt her. "Dinah, it's okay" she said, slowly standing up. She kept walking closer to me, and I tried so hard to let myself trust her. She came to me and slowly pulled me into her arms, holding me close to her. I wanted to enjoy her touch so bad...but I just couldn't.

I started to cry harder and she pulled me closer, only making me whimper loudly. She moved back and looked at me with concerned as, asking "Did I hurt you Dinah?" I nodded no and she tried to hug me again, but I stopped her. "I can't Chancho. I just can't" I said, and I couldn't even look into her eyes. "Dinah, please don't shut me out. I love you" she cried, but I just couldn't. "I...-I understand" she started, "I'm gonna go for a walk".

****Camila's POV*****

The minute I got outside the room, I dropped to my knees and cried. She couldn't even let me hold her. he had scared her so much that she was afraid I would hurt her. Francis had crossed the line now, he had hurt her too much. And he hurt us. I'm gonna make sure he goes to jail.....no, jails too good for him. I want them to burry him under the fucking prison.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned around to see Dinah's mom standing there. I looked up at her, only able to say how sorry I was that I let this happen. "I'm so sorry" I said, crying into my hands. She picked me up off the ground, and pulled me into a hug. "It's okay sweetie, it's not your fault" she said. "But it is! I told you that I would protect Dinah". she just rubbed circles on my back and told me there's nothing I could've done. But her dad...he wasn't happy.

"WHO DID THIS?! YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE ALLY! YOU'RE THE AUDLT AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AFTER HER!" we heard him yelling, sending us back into the room. I saw Ally crying and Normani holding onto her, trying to calm her down. "MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN HURT AND NONE OF YOU GIRLS WERE WATCHING HER?!? YOU'RE ALL FUCKING GUILTY HERE!" he said, and all the girls were crying. And then he turned to me and glared at me, making my heart drop.

"You" he said, walking towards me. "You said you would take care of my daughter and you didn't. You took your eyes off of her and he got hurt. You're responsible" he spat, and I couldn't help but cry. "I'm so-" he cut me off and continued screaming. "I don't want you're fucking apology. I want someone who's gonna take care of my kid.And that obviously isn't you. or any of these girls, to be honest" he said.

I really don't like how this was going. "I will fix th-" he cut me off by screaming "Shut the hell up Camila. I'm done with you. We're done with you" he said. "What do you mean Gordon?" his wife asked. "You" he said to refer to me, "You and my daughter are no longer seeing each other. Not while I'm around".

"Dad, no!" Dinah yelled from the bed. "Please sir, I know I messed up b-". "Shut the hell up Camila! You are forbidden from seeing my daughter anymore" he growled. "We're in the same group, we're not going to be apart" I said, and he laughed. "Not anymore, Dinah's no longer part of fifth harmony" he said.

"No! Please dad! I love fifth harmony and I love Camila" she cried. I tried to walk over to her, but he stood in my way. "Get out of here" he growled, but I wasn't gonna move. "No! I love her and I'm not going anywhere" I said, standing up to him. I tried to walk by and he grabbed my bad wrist, making me yell.

"Daddy no! Let her go" she cried, and he only squeezed harder. "Stay away from my daughter!" I crouched to my knees as he continued to hurt my wrist. he let me drop to the floor, where Lauren picked me up. "Leave" he said, and the girls started to pull me away. "NO! CAMILA! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME" she yelled, and I tried to go back to her. The girls just kept pulling me out. "DINAH! I'M SORRY! I LOVE YOU. I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU" I cried, and then the door slammed in my face.

And I felt like that was the last time I would see Dinah again.