Chapter 4 - Xie Sui

The lights in Linshui's corridor were particularly dim and tinted a cool blue. Each private room was tightly closed and isolated from the outside world.

The thick red carpet absorbed sound. Song Yu followed the lights and headed to the innermost part of the floor.

Song Yu washed his hands after going to the toilet and thought that he might as well send his cousin a message before bailing. In any case, he didn't want to listen to them sing anymore.

At this time, two staff members in the Linshui uniform came out of the stalls and chatted with each other beside him.

Their voices were clearly transmitted into Song Yu's ears over the sound of splashing water.

"Are all children so tough nowadays?"

"Yeah, I don't know if he's stupid or naive."

"It's such a show of bravado. You can tell with a glance that that woman is in that line of work. Is she a pure white lotus just because she can shed two drops of tears? I'm guessing that she just didn't expect to run into a cruel one like Second Young Master Wang and plans to run away when she can, then have that new boy go and help her sort things out."

"Second Young Master Wang is never soft hearted when playing with women. She pushes others into the fire pit when she doesn't want to suffer; it's really vicious."

"The key point is that the kid believed that pile of outright lies. It's so funny; does he think that he's safe because he's a guy? Second Young Master Wang's private life in the circle is extremely chaotic and messy. With the kind of looks that the kid has, he'll have lost half his life by the time he comes out after delivering the alcohol."

The tap was turned off. One of them stopped for a moment, then suddenly asked, "I heard the manager say that the kid's still a high school student, right? If something goes wrong, it's going to end up on the society news."

The other person sneered, "Who can they blame? One's willing to fight, and the other's willing to suffer. Nobody's forcing them. And, you can rest assured that, with the Wang Family involved, this news won't spread out."

Song Yu wiped his hands with a paper towel. He thought about how the world of the rich and powerful was so wonderful in literature that society's rules were treated like window dressing.

Of course that was the case. Otherwise, how else could they make it so convenient for those stupid people to do such beastly things?

Song Yu wasn't a person who would refuse to save someone if he saw that they were dying. He planned to report this matter to the front desk later; he couldn't just watch on as some child was being ruined.

He took out his cell phone and edited the message he was about to send his cousin, "Cousin, I'm going to take a taxi back first." His hand pressed the send key.

That was when he heard the conversation continue between the two staff members as they headed towards the door.

"What's that boy's name again?"

"It seems that his surname is Xie, Xie... Xie Sui, right, it's Xie Sui!"

His fingers stiffened.

Xie Sui?!

F*ck!

Song Yu was shocked all over. He put his cell phone into his pocket and suddenly strode outside, calling out to the two staff members.

"Wait a minute!"

The two staff members were caught by surprise. They turned back to see a tall, 15 year old teenager rush out of the toilet.