Chapter 45 - Busy School Bully

Song Yu had gone to bed a little late yesterday. He was in a bad mood now that he'd been woken up.

So, his gaze was cold and irritated as soon as he opened his eyes.

His line of sight was like a knife as he looked at the people who'd woken him up.

The gangster noticed it too. He tilted his head to look at Song Yu, his eyes narrowing slightly.

Seeing Song Yu's delicate and weak appearance and looking at how neatly he'd worn his uniform, the gangster's mouth quirked. He brought his legs down and stood up, saying maliciously, "Hey, transfer student, I want to talk to you about something."

Song Yu rubbed at his eyebrows with his hands, his face gloomy.

The student in front of him now had eyes as red as a rabbit's, sniffling and crying as he crouched down to pick up his books.

Most of the students in the last exam classroom were ignorant teenagers. They couldn't afford to stir up trouble and could only pretend to not see anything.

The gangster often skipped classes and went to play on the Internet, indulging in games and ignoring even things that were happening outside his window. He naturally didn't know that a new school bully had come to Jingcheng No.1 High and didn't recognize Song Yu. He just thought that Song Yu looked easy to bully. He leaned over, placed a hand on Song Yu's desk, and sneered, "Take care of your fellow brother when the exam starts. Pass on an answer for every question you do, or we can trade exam papers. You don't look like a fool to me, so you should know what I mean, right?"

The corners of Song Yu's lips pulled down. He raised his head slightly, his eyes mocking and his voice cold, "But you look like a fool to me."

The gangster was stunned for a moment, his face suddenly becoming gloomy. He grew angry, reaching out for Song Yu's collar, "Do you really want to do it the hard way? I think you don't need to take the exam at all."

Song Yu caught his wrist, tugged him forward, and kicked him in the knee, sending him to the ground.

The gangster's eyes grew wide. He couldn't move.

Song Yu expressionlessly pressed his head down, his other hand pointing to the books and stationery on the ground. His voice was cold and indifferent, "Pick them up and wipe them clean. If even one thing is missing, I'll screw your head off."

His movements were too overbearing and handsome, leaving the crowd in the classroom, who only dared to swallow down their anger, in a stunned daze.

Sunlight shone through the glass and landed on the youth's light-colored hair. His entire person looked transparent and clean, his momentum magnificent.

Someone in the classroom recognized him, "Brother Yu!"

The whispering increased instantly.

"That's Brother Yu?"

"... Holy shit, he's really that handsome in person?"

The boy who'd been crying was frozen in surprise. His eyes, which were as red as a rabbit's, stared at Song Yu from behind his thick glasses.

The gangster could feel his knees creak from where he was kneeling on the ground and now understood that he'd come up against a hard thorn. His prestige was gone, and he was scared into almost losing control over his bladder. His hands shook as he picked up the books from the ground, wiping them on his clothes before giving them back to the other party.

He supported himself on the desks and limped back to his own seat like a lost dog.

The people in the classroom sucked in a breath of cold air and lamented in their hearts that Brother Yu was really terrible.