Chapter 64 - Sports Event

A/N: HEY FAM!~ DID Y'ALL MISS ME?? HAHA ANYGAYS,HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER Y'ALL!!

ENJOY READING!!

Song Yu really wanted to get rid of that fool Qin Mo, but he couldn't find a way to do it and could only bear with it. Fortunately, the teaching buildings for Senior One and Senior Two weren't that close to each other, so they didn't interact much and it wasn't too terrible.

The weather moved to autumn, and the school's osmanthus flowers bloomed.

In class, the outside breeze blew into the classroom, bringing with it a faint, cool fragrance.

During a class meeting, their class monitor sent out an application form for their sports event, standing on the platform as he cleared his throat, "This is our first sports event in senior high. Let's all show our respect for it and sign up for something. The most important thing is to participate, so you can just play around and complete the event. It doesn't matter if you come last."

Song Yu wasn't interested. After all, the mid-term exams were coming up and he had to study carefully in order to maintain his own study god reputation.

However, the sports committee member recognized him when they passed around the application form. He quickly drove away the students in front of him and excitedly invited him to participate, his enthusiasm burning like a fire, "Brother Yu, Brother Yu, sign up for the sports event?"

Though Song Yu took the pen, he refused, "Not going. I want to study and do a sprint for the mid-term exams."

The sports committee member refused to accept this, "Brother Yu, you're so good at fighting that you must be good at sports, so don't waste such good talent. Isn't winning glory for our class a good thing?"

Song Yu tsked, "Won't I win glory for my class if I get first in the grade?"

"......"

"Brother Yu..."

The sports committee member looked pitiful.

Of course, while Song Yu's words were harsh, his heart was soft. He couldn't stand having a burly boy like this sports committee member acting so pitiful and looking at him with such aggrieved eyes, so he signed up at random, putting his name down for the long-distance run.

He'd always been someone who'd take it to heart and work hard on something after promising to do it.

He didn't slack off after signing up and would run several laps around the sports grounds after school.

It was boring running alone, so he naturally pulled Xie Sui to come running with him.

Over time, there was a group of girls watching from the sports stands after school, laughing and taking photos. The boys felt that this was a good opportunity to show themselves off in front of girls and get rid of their single status, so more and more people came to play ball as time went on.

After a week of this, the sports grounds became incredibly lively.

The setting sun dropped behind a teaching building and painted the sky red. A group of teenagers played football on the lawn, constantly whistling and shouting and filling the air with youth and vigor.

On the track surrounding it.

Song Yu started feeling tired after ten laps and started to walk instead.