Chapter 69.2 - Crossing The Finish Line

Classmates naturally had to cheer each other on for this sports event.

In any case, Song Yu was in high spirits as he watched.

Someone stuffed a small flag into his hands. He felt that it was novel and interesting, so he followed suit and waved it around randomly.

The cheers from around him swept by like the tide.

The sounds of ‘you can do it’ ringing out were very exciting.

He joined in and enjoyed playing together with them.

Lin Shuangqiu was the announcer, her voice spreading throughout the field.

“Once you go beyond the white starting line, you’ll be like a golden lightning bolt. On this autumn day, there is unlimited youth. Charge ahead, athletes, take off like eagles and conquer your battlefield!”

Afternoon, the boys’ 1500 meter long distance race.

When Song Yu came out after changing his clothes, there was a group of girls nearby giggling and playing around as they took photos with their cell phones and sighed emotionally, “Why is Brother Yu so handsome.”

Jiang Chunian was holding a small electric fan, which she attentively held out towards him, “Brother Yu’s going to fight hard for the glory of our class.”

Song Yu laughed briefly.

A boy beside him cajoled, “Brother Yu, some people from the other classes are looking down on you, and people on the forums are taking bets again. I refused to accept it and bet my virgin body! You have to get first place, hey, my first night is now in your hands.”

His roommate was dumbfounded, “You f*cking sent out your first night again?! Didn’t you already send that out last time?”

The boy, “Sigh, it’s a long story.”

Song Yu drank a mouthful of water, smiling as he set the water bottle on the table. He said carelessly, “Don’t worry. My goal in participating in this long-distance race is to prove something to everyone. A person who is born handsome can simultaneously also run very fast.”

Jiang Chunian: “???”

She turned the fan up to the highest speed, “666.”

Song Yu walked onto the track.

There was another round of “Ahhhhhh, too damned handsome” from the field and the sports stands.

A boy with a cap held up his selfie stick in his direction, speaking passionately, “Hello, it’s me again, your good friend Big K. My love for Song Yu is f*cking deep, and I like to record any damned thing that’s related to him. See that cool brother over there? Although he can’t come over and talk to us, we can interact with him in our hearts. My roommate isn’t sending out a Maserati this time, he’s starting to send out Rolls Royces. He’ll send one out if Song Yu gets first place, and Big K will tack on a friendly 8 yuan discount voucher for it.”

Ma Xiaoding and his group of followers were all armed up again with whistles, clappers, and neon sticks, holding them up in their hands.

Xi Bowen had snatched away the screaming chicken to avoid getting embarrassed.

Ma Xiaoding waved his arms and whistled shrilly, “Go, Brother Yu!”

Song Yu was now on track number three and was the most eye-catching one there.

There was a boy with tanned skin beside him, who glanced at him and smiled, “Brother Yu, how do you plan to do in the race?”

Song Yu: “Is this something I can decide? You should take a look at how much responsibility I’m carrying.”