Chapter 24 - Your Husband, Brother Green

1L: Count me in! I'm God Xie's woman today!!!

2L: Yes! Today, I'm going to give the cold and heartless scum man Brother Yu some green today! Stinky man, did you really think that I wouldn't be able to live without you?!

3L: Hahahahahahaha I'm dying from laughter

4L: Do you guys really think Brother Yu would be scared of this?

5L: Brother Yu: If you want to say bye bye, then bye bye. The next one will be better

6L: Hahaha, that's not right.

Brother Yu: Little sister, do you want to eat shit?

7L: Hahahahahahahhhhhh, why are you all so talented

......

35L: Wuwuwu God Xie really has a godly appearance, he's a school grass and a learning god, damn it, how can there be someone as perfect as God Xie in this world! It's not fair!

36L: Yeah! It's not fair! So, let me be his girlfriend, have him be blind for once and fall in love with me, that'll make things fair!

37L: Wuwuwuwu, that's too honest, having to be blind in order to fall for me, is it that I don't deserve you wuwuwu

......

5L: For real, when he said that the future was like the sea and many are the years to come, I really felt like all the stars, the moon, the mountains and the rivers, all the beauty in the world was in his eyes. Sound disappeared, lights dimmed, and my heart stopped for a second.

I'm switching sides, sorry Brother Yu TUT

60L: Previous poster little sister, amazing! These rainbow farts are too good!

......

121L: Original poster, let's green him together!

122L: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love God Xie.

......

251L: Tsk, Brother Yu can change his name now. In the future, we'll call you Your Husband, Brother Green.

252L: ??? Hahahaha Your Husband, Brother Green.

Song Yu: "......"

He was outside the auditorium waiting for Xie Sui, flipping through the forums when he saw this popular post that was going on at full steam. Then, he clicked in and found that he was being forced to change names.

Your Husband, Brother Green...

What the hell!

You guys like Xie Sui, what does that have to do with me?

The green above my head?

Little sisters, can you afford it?

Messing around foolishly.

The Song Yu who'd been promoted to the level of a national husband but didn't have any self-awareness regarding this matter curled his lips and logged into his account. He was just about to reply when Father Song's call suddenly came over. Song Yu, who'd been squatting on the steps, saw the caller ID and almost dropped his cell phone.

How could President Song, who had tens of thousands of things to deal with every day, be calling him for anything good?

Song Yu's hand trembled slightly when he pressed the connect button.

"Hello, dad."

"School started today?"

On the other side of the cell phone, President Song's voice was low and deep, full of majesty.