Chapter 78 - Conversation

The New Year Party and the final exams came at the same time. After a semester of hard study, Song Yu actually found himself a little relaxed at the very end.

Every day consisted of exams, sorting out the incorrectly answered questions, and looking at notes, but it wasn’t so busy that he was run ragged.

During the rehearsals for Cinderella, Class One didn’t address Song Yu as ‘Brother Yu’, but rather as ‘Director Yu’.

That nickname sounds really foolish.

But Director Song still had a cold and felt unwell, so he didn’t bother to argue with them.

The classroom where they rehearsed in was beside Senior Two’s Class One. It was no wonder that they’d run into Qin Mo last time.

For the next few days, Song Yu saw Qin Mo everywhere. The atmosphere between the two of them had always been tit for tat, like fire and water that couldn’t tolerate each other. Unexpectedly, Qin Mo seemed to have changed temperaments recently, and often acted kindly towards him.

Ma Xiaoding started complaining about him directly during class, “Brother Yu, I keep getting the feeling that Qin Mo isn’t anything good, and he has ill intentions towards you.”

Song Yu corrected him, “That’s not how you’re supposed to use ‘ill intentions’.”

Ma Xiaoding: “Oh, then I mean ulterior motives. Is there something wrong with him? Why does he always want to sit down with you and have a chat? What’s there to talk about?”

Song Yu: “Who the hell knows.”

He felt that Qin Mo must have gone crazy. What was Qin Mo doing? Was he using the tricks he used to deal with Xie Sui in the previous life to deal with him? Please no, the last thing he would fall for was this kind of hypocrisy.

Xie Sui had been busy with matters in A City in the past few days, and he was a little stunned when he heard Ma Xiaoding’s words. His pen left a cold stroke on the paper, and he tilted his head and said, “Where are you guys rehearsing? I’ll come accompany you today.”

Song Yu was surprised. Xie Sui wanted to come––wouldn’t he end up facing Qin Mo? F*ck, how could that work? It hadn’t been easy for his desk mate to finally have the kind of busy life of a first year student. How could he get interrupted by such a scumbag?

Song Yu waved his hand, “No, no, no. Do what you need to do. In fact, it’s nothing. I just hate him; I’m not afraid of him.”

The corners of Xie Sui’s lips hooked up slightly, but his gaze was directed at Ma Xiaoding, “Location.”

“……”

Ma Xiaoding was more afraid of Xie Sui than Song Yu. He swallowed, then confessed everything directly.

Song Yu twitched his lips helplessly from the side.

Having Xie Sui watching from the side brought great joy to the actors––Director Song finally stopped drinking water so often! Even the harsh words he used to troll everyone turned gentler.

Sure enough, he still had to control his temper in front of his husband?

Friday was another rainy day. Snow was rare during winters in Jing City, but it rained quite frequently.

Caught off guard by the rain, Song Yu stood at the door to the auditorium, looking outside as he waited for Xie Sui to come pick him up.

It was just that even before Xie Sui could arrive, Qin Mo had come out first.

“Shall we go together?”

A gentle voice sounded out from nearby. It was as modest and polite as always.