Chapter 15 - Bad-Tempered Father Song

With that thought in mind, Song Yu sent another message over.

[ Song Yu: What do you mean? How come I feel like you seem to be making fun of me? ]

He waited for a long time before getting a reply from Xie Sui.

[ Xie Sui: Oh, it's not 'seem to be'. ]

Song Yu: "......"

Damn, was this what his personality was like after getting along together for a while? He would rather have that little pitiful kid from back then!

On the other side, Xie Sui had already turned off his cell phone while smiling.

There was a beep and a flash, then an email popped up on his computer. The sender's name was 'Xu Shi'en'.

His line of sight landed on it, and while his smile didn't disappear, it gained a touch of cold.

[ Xu Shi'en: Ah-Sui, auntie is really happy that you're willing to get in contact with me. What happened with your mother made our entire family very sad, but it's already been a very long time since then, and it's too late to say anything about it. We all miss you very much. Where are you now? Your aunt will immediately send someone over to bring you to A City. ]

Xie Sui dropped his gaze and laughed faintly.

They missed him? Previously, the Xu Family had regarded his mother as a disgrace to their family and directly cut off their familial relationship before driving her out alone. They hadn't even known when she'd died. Now, however, they wanted to take him back. It was presumably because they'd found out that the man she'd run off with was now the head of the Xie Family.

How ironic.

[ Xie Sui: Thank you, Aunt. However, I hope you won't tell grandmother about me for now. I'll go back when I've reached adulthood. ]

He hadn't gotten in contact with her in order to go back to A City.

Xu Shi'en replied very quickly.

[ Why? Your grandparents will be very happy if they know. Ah-Sui is now 15 years old. When you come back, auntie will arrange for you to attend the best high school in A City. ]

What would they be happy about? Happy that they had a chess piece they could use to get close to the Xie Family?

Xie Sui was expressionless, his peach blossom eyes deep and narrowed.

[ Auntie, I... I'm a little scared. I think I'll grow up a bit before going back. ]

On the other side, Xu Shi'en abruptly realized something with his reminder. It was true, it wasn't safe for Xie Sui to come back too early. After all, Third Master Xie still had an existing wife. When she thought of that woman's vicious means, Xu Shi'en gave an affirmative reply.

[ In that case, auntie will respect your opinion. Ah-Sui, study hard. Give auntie your bank card number and auntie will transfer you some money first. You can tell auntie if you need anything. ]

Xie Sui certainly wouldn't be polite about this, but he hadn't contacted this aunt of his for merely this. In this life, he would likely return to the Xie Family very early, but he wanted to give the Xie Family a gift before that happened.

[ Auntie, I'll send you something tomorrow. It's my mother's diary. ]

Xu Shi'en was stunned.

Xie Sui's lips curved coldly.

[ The Chengnan Club, ten years ago. I hope you can investigate properly and get justice for my mother. ]

Speaking of which, when it came to how his mother met Xie Sinian and ended up foolishly tricked for so long, this little aunt had been indispensable to the entire affair. Xu Shi'en was stupid and poisonous and, despite her identity, she hadn't recognized the Xie Sinian who'd just returned to the country. At the time, she'd probably only wanted to help a married man destroy his mother. However, she'd never expected that this man would turn out to be Third Master Xie, a famous man in A City. Based on Xu Shi'en's brain capacity, she might even feel that his mother had gotten the better end of the deal.