•Moms match

Dad: Unknown
Age: 16

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. (𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻)

It was around 1 pm when Scarlett and her daughter Dawn were sitting on the couch.

Dawn was on her phone while Scarlett was on her laptop answering some emails.

"I need to leave in a few hours." Scarlett says. But Dawn doesn't hear her mother, she is focused on her phone.

"Dawn?" But non response.

"Dawn!" Dawn's head shoots up and looks at her mother.

"What's up?" She says.

"Oh god, you need to be less focused on your phone." Scarlett sighs.

"Sorry."

"I need to get ready, I'm gonna leave in an hour." Scarlett says.

"Where to?"

"I told you last week that I was going on Ellen with Brie for Avengers: Endgame. You need watch your little sister while I'm gone." She says.

"Sorry I wasn't listening then. Can you tell them I said hi?" Dawn asks.

"Of course."

"Mom can I tell you something?" Her mom nods. "I know you're single but hear me out. Try dating again, be happy without me." Dawn says.

"I'm happy without you." Scarlett says.

"Mom, I know you wanna be in a relationship again. Just go for it!" Dawn almost yells.

"Maybe, I'll try."

"And do you see the way Brie looks at you, I'm just saying there is some sexual tension there."

Scarlett gasps at her daughter's language. "Dawn Avery Johansson! Watch your language young lady."

Dawn just laughs while her mom is glaring at her.

"I'm just gonna change my clothes and pretend you never said that alright." Scarlett says while walking up the stairs.

After an hour Dawn's mom comes down the stairs again and gets ready to leave. But not before saying goodbye to her two daughters.

Rose is only 5 so every time Scarlett is gone Dawn babysits her.

Dawn doesn't really mind, all Rose does is eat and watch Dora, so it's pretty relaxed for her.

"I'm leaving now, be good." Scarlett says while kissing Dawn's head.

"Okay, I'm gonna be watching so I can see if there really is tension between you." Dawn says.