•Mommy

Dad: Unknown
Age: 6

plot: Scarlett and her daughter Alecia are scrolling through TikTok when they see an edit of Natasha Romanoff.

requested by, @jokertgkk

Alecia was with her mom, Scarlett Johansson, on the couch on her moms phone.

They were playing a game when suddenly the game had an error and it they got thrown out of their game.

"Hey! What happened?" Alecia whines.

"I don't know baby, maybe the game needs a little break." Scarlett says as she goes to shut off her phone when her daughter stops her.

"What app is that?" Alecia points to the a black colored app with a sort of icon on it. It kinda looks like a J.

"Well honey, that's the app called TikTok." Scarlett smiles.

"Can we play that?" Alecia asks.

"Well sweetie it's not really a game-"

"Can we please play it?" Alecia whines and pouts.

"Okay, fine." Scarlett sighs. She knows damn well what kinda stuff there can be on TikTok.

Scarlett has seen all kinds of edits and loves them all. She mainly loves the one of her famous character, Black Widow or Natasha Romanoff.

When Scarlett opens the app luckily for her she sees a person dancing.

~

About 15 minutes later they were still scrolling through Scarlett's for you page when there is an edit.

Not to her surprise it was another good edit.

"Mommy? Why does it say mommy under the video of you? I thought you were only my mommy?" Alecia asks.

Scarlett looks at the caption and read,

Natasha is my mommy😩.

"Oh baby, I'm only your mommy don't worry." Scarlett laughs.

"Are you laughing at me?" Alecia stands up from her moms lap. She looks at Scarlett with her big green eyes and with her hands on her sides.

"No baby, I'm not laughing at you. Don't worry, I'm only your mommy. The person who made this video was just making a joke." Scarlett runs her hand through Alecia's hair and pulls her back on her lap.

Alecia smiles to herself and cuddles back into her moms chest.

"Fucking horny teenagers." Scarlett curses under her breath so that Alecia doesn't hear.
————————————————————————
A/N: Sorry this was really short, this was kind of a filler because the one that I wanted to make now wasn't really going well so yeah... I do want some help, please help me, i need y'all to think of an argument, i don't really care what's it about as long as it kinda fits to the situation of, scar and her daughter and then the daughter running of angrily!
(teaser for the next imagine)
so please if you have an idea of a argument please comment!!

Also thank y'all so much for all the positive comments on my face reveal! I love you alllll so much fk much it really made my day and i almost cried🐙

words: 450
;)